The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 5 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 5 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 5 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 5 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Maycee just got back from the Farna's house. Farna was an old lady who selled vegetables. And then..she nearly dropped her basket full of ripe veggies. A girl she'd never met before was in her house..and Lucas was bleeding. She eyes widened as she slowly walked forward. "Should i ask?" She asked, looking from the girl then to Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks Cheyenne." He said, and then walked to Maycee. "I'll be right back" he said, and saw the blood already soak the rag.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Maycee's brows furrowed worridly. "You need stiches, Lucas." She said, looking up and in his eyes, dropping the basket and running into the bathroom, finding some wire and a needle..with some infection cleanor bottle. Running back out, she sat Lucas down and kneeled beside him.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 pm

"Oh, It's not what you think, miss. I was helping him with his wounds. I'm really sorry." Cheyenne said as her anxitey was flaring up and she was having problems breathing. She slid down on the wall and was looking and the red headed girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Lucas growled, and then yelped, as the Stitches Sowed into his wound. He looked at the wound, Now closing up. "Maycee... I have to show you something..." He said, and watched as she stitched his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Cheyenne finally calmed down and her breathes were even. She slowly got up and made her way towards her room whereas she was staying. She walked over to her bed and laid down. Cheyenne closed her eyes as she let out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Lucas looked into Maycee's eyes, Sadness in his own. "I was bit by a breed..." He said, seeing the bite and claw marks.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Maycee let out a sighing sound. "Those damned dogs." She said, stitching the last of the wire into his arm. She gently had a rag with eh infection medicine on it and rubbed it around the stitches. She watched from the corner of her eye as the other girl left. Finally looking up and sighed again. "Whose that girl? I know she's not from here..."
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

"She Came from new york, A plain Crash I think got her here." He said, and then Looked into her eyes. "I have to show you something..." He said, Sorrow and pain in his wonderful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Maycee narrowed her eyes, because he was looking at her sadly. "Lucas....everything's alright....right?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

"Let me just show you..." He said, and flinched, as he limped toards the old city...
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Maycee followed, and quickly clutched his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 pm

The female peered out of her room as the couple left. She walked out of her room and looked around the house, taking in her surroundings, the female hummed a short song as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Cheyenne made her way up to her bedroom as she stopped humming the song as she opened the door to her bedroom. She slowly sat on her bed as she laid down on the bed sleepily. She covered up her body. She went to sleep even though it was a morning, she still slept.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Cheyenne woke with a small yawn and a loud sigh. She slowly stretched out her limbs and smiled at the sunrise. She looked for someone to talk but found no one. Cheyenne looked into the reflection of the water in her room and fixed her hair and make-up with her mascara and almost melted eye-liner.
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 pm

I skipped out of my house, singing loudly and off-key. Everyone stared, laughed and smiled. That what I do. I make people's days. I bopped my head to my weird song as I walked on and around The Village. I went to the Gardener lady and she gave my a large carrot to munch on. I wasn't really doing anything today. Just planning on being lazy....
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Cheyenne made her way outside the house. She looked around to see if anyone was out there that was new or just wanted to talk. Her glance caught the eyes of a male that had the same style as her. He seemed to be munching on a carrot as her walking. She smiled as she thought to herself, 'Finally someone else to talk to' She smiled and said, "Hello, There. I'm Cheyenne, but you can call me Cheye," She said shyly to the male.
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 pm

I turned my head, about to take a large bite of the carrot but stopped mid-air when I heard someone call out next to me. My eyes widened as I stared at the girl before me. "Hi.....I'm Axal....?" I said hesitantly, I wasn't really good with strangers, especially not with girls, but I gave my best cute, shy smile and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm

"I'm sorry to bother you, Axal." The female said as she turned her head away from the boy. "Do you have anywhere to stay, Axal?" Cheyenne asked the boy with a small shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 pm

I nodded, looking past all the other people and pointed to a rather large house looking thing...it looked just like everyone else's, but Uncle made it bigger so I'd have room to train. I took a bite of the carrot now, still staring. "Uh....so...could...I help you with something?" I asked, raising a dark eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 pm

"Oh no, I just saw you out the window of my room in my friend's house," She said shyly looking away, "but now I must go and fix everything in my room," She said kindly as she walked to her house, "See you later, Axal!"
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

I waved her good bye, staring at the back of her pretty head. "Bye...Cheye?" I said loudly. Finally I just shruggd again and looked for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Cheyenne quickly made it back to her temporary house. She walked up the stairs and to her room as she hummed a small song. She turned her head to face her doorway as she opened the door with a small smile on her face. As she walked in she stretched out and laid on her bed staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

I shook my head, letting out a cough and skipping away. I made my way back to my house, grabbing a guitar and walking away, and climbing a big tree, balancing myself against a branch. Letting out an "OH!" I began to strum. "Jane Doe, I don't really know you but I know FO suree that your beautiful and I'd like to knowwww, your name!" I sang a loud, swaying back and fourth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Everywhere chime the noises of human beings, laughter or simple chats. It´s day time for now but soon, the bright blue sky turns into pitch black darkness. Night approaches and the village becomes quite and a death silence overcomes it. Only a few motorcycles close by, on a road which has been built near the forest, are breaking the silence with their ear deafening motors. Two young men who challenged eachother in a race of speed. An impressive distance lies between them as they try their best to take the lead. Perfectly hidden, between the bushes and trees, in the shadow stalks Kaibutsu, the failed experiment of *The Breed*, the two motorcyclers and keeps up with their speed easily.

By the sight of the two young humans, his eyes begin to glow in a desiring, bright redish tone and tries to get close to the last guy as good as he can. The man doesnt notice the beast besides him cause he´s too focused on trying to win the race but after a while he spots two glowing particles between the trees and a large dark image. The human widens his eyes and his face turns into a shocked expression as it seems that he´s in great danger. But before he could react probably, the monster jumps out from the bushes and charges at the young man, seperating him from his winning friend and tears his whole head off with a single bite. "AAHHHHRRRG!!!!"
An ear deafening Scream of death was the only thing you could hear from this passionate motorcyclest. A loud crunching noise followed afterwards when the skull got squished between Kaibutsu´s unnaturual, huge fangs.
And so another innocent life has found it´s end because of the neverending rage of the *lion monster*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: