The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 4 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 4 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 4 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 4 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am

Lucas smiled, and held her close. He was tired, and was just about to sleep. He kissed her goodnight, and then lay there, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 am

Maycee smiled. She never though tit wa spossible to love some one as much as she loved Lucas, but it had to be. Because..here was, nake din bed with a boy she gave up her virginity to, because, she was in love with him. And when he was around...she wanted everything.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 am

Lucas slept peacefully, dreaming about Maycee. He loved her, and wanted her near him all the time. He knew he would be kicked out of the house when Alex woke up, and would then have to be honest with her. To be honest, He didn't want to be of the breed anymore, He wanted Maycee, and didn't care if he had to Lose his Family to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 am

Maycee got up and dressed quickly. Alex and momma would be up any minuet, so..she had no time. She shook Lucas gently awake, handing him back his clothes. "You goota get dressed and go, sleepy head." She giggled, kissing him tenderly before she stepped away from the bed, grabbed a hair bursh and brushed her wild hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 am

Lucas smiled, and got dressed quickly. He Walked into his room, and waited for Alex to wake up. He closed his eyes, For he was Exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 am

Alex woke up and eyed Lucas. "Didn't you sleep?" He asked, yawning and getting up, heading for the bathroom.

Maycee crept into Laex's room and hugged Lucas. "Last night...was incredible. Thank you.." She said, and ran out just before Alex opened the bathroom door and sauntered out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 am

Lucas was just about to kiss her, but Alex came in. He smiled, and tried to act casual. He stepped out of bed, as tired as he was, and went to get breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Lucas walked out of the room, Fully dressed and Clean. He winked at Maycee, and then walked toards her. He Kissed her neck, and said: "Good Mourning Maycee" and then her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Cheyenne made her way through shrubs and bushes as she made her way to a village full of strangers. She scratched the scars on her arms as she walked. The people stared at her like she was a weird person. Her blue orbs scanned the area for someone to talk but she couldn't find anything. Her mascara and eyeliner she had brought with her was in her pocket and somewhat melted. She sighed and sat down. She leaned on a wall made out of mud as her blue orbs closed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Lucas, after giving Maycee a "Be back later" kiss, Set off to go out, back to the breed. He noticed a girl, Whom didn't look familiar. "Do I know you?" He asked, walking over to her, His gun and sword on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm

"No," The female said with a sigh at the end. Her blue orbs looked at he boy ass he fiddled with her scars on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

"Where did you come from?" he asked, and then put his hand on hers, making her stop scratching at her scars.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

"I'm from New York," The female says with a pained face as the boy touches her new cuts and scars. She smiled a little bit as she blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Lucas removed his hand from her scars. "DO you have a play to stay?" He asked, his Blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"No," The female said as she relaxed her muscles. Her big eyes looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Here, I think I know a place." He said, and told her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

The female nodded her head and followed the boy to the place where he was going. She quietly hummed a song as she walked there.

[Hidden talent for Cheyenne; Singing]
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Lucas walked her inside the house, and talked to Maycee, seeing if she can stay. After that, Lucas said to her, "Get settled upstairs, I'm going to Battle River" And then, After that, He took out his gun, and walked off, His Kaki pants Almost blending in the the Dusty ground.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

"OK," Cheyenne told the bot as she went up stairs. Her feet shuffled across the floor as she walked into a room. She took out her razor and gun she got from her dad and set in on the vanity. She looked at the bed as she scooted down the wall to end up in a squatting position.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Cheyenne sighed quietly as she sat in this lonely room. She looked at her razor and tears formed in her eyes. She slid the razor across her skin as the red liquid flowed out of her arm. She tried to hold back her loud sobs but couldn't. She slowly took of her top layer tank top and cut into a large, stretchy pad so she can wrap it around her cut. She sighed and she put what was left of her tank top and.

Sounding just like the artist, Cheyenne started to sing a song.

Young girl, don't cry. I'll be right here when your world starts to fall.
Ooooh, Young girl, it's alright. Your tears will dry and you'll soon be free to fly.
Oooooh, When your safe inside your room you tend to dream...
Of a place where nothings harder then it seems.

She continues to sing that song until she is asleep and lightly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Lucas slunked into the village, His eyes filled with sadness. He Sighed, and looked back once more. He frowned, And limped into the house, Leaveing Blood Behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Calm Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Calm Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Calm Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Calm Village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100Calm Village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 pm

I watched in the shadows as the boy I once called my son left and wandered inside a house. I felt a tear slip as I turned away, and ran back to my kind.....
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

The female jolted awake as the sound of foot steps flooded the house. She hopped up and scrambled to the door. She walked out saying. "Who's there," Cheyenne looked around the area and breathed in heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 pm

"It's Me" Lucas growled, As he yelped, feeling the Deep bite burn as he hit it on the table. Blood covered his leg, and also his arm oozed out blood.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh my! What happened to you?" Vheyenne asked the male as blood ozzed out of his arm and leg. She winced a the sit and backed up. She Cook off her top layer tank top the was over her other tank top. The took out her pocket knife and cut off two pieces of cloth. She took the first peice and wrapped it around the wound on his leg, the she took the second piece and wrapped it around his arm and said, "There, now your all fixed." The female said with a small smile as she threw her tanktop in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: