The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 8 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 8 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 8 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 8 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

Calm Village - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Combat growled, and pushed the idiotic wolf to a tree, feeling barely any pain from his thick coat. He snarled, and then charged at her, and made a large crunching noise as he hit down on her head. he was bleeding hard, but he was VERY strong and skilled. He mashed his huge fags into her chest, and then I shot the Evil Breed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm

(Say, who is fighting who now? Cause Jerome actually attacked the two wolf hybrids but they did nothing about it.)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

(Mariah (RedWood) is fighting me, so is raven. I donno about the rest.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

(In other words, my post got ignored)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

(I'm just confused about your post Razz)

Combat snarled again, and then threw all of his muscled weight on the female. He growled, and then bit down hard on her neck, as he can feel blood ooze out of her, into his mouth. He bit down harder, for he was FAR more skilled and stronger than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 pm

(Why did it confuse you? Jerome attacked the two wolf hybrids in order to help Raven bird. You can read that on page 11)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

(Raven bird is a breed, an enemy....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm

(...and a mother)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

( AND she is Azeala, But still... Razz Post it again, then I'll rp right... Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

(...Who are you actually?)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

(I'm Seraek)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

(Fine but I´ll edit it first -_- And just in case you know I dont like if posts are getting ignored and thats also the reason why I always, no matter how long or how old, read the posts of the others because they wouldnt like it if their posts are getting ignored either. And if you´re confused then just tell me, next time.)

Last edited by Kaibutsu on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm

( Listen, the post was confusing, so that's why I ignored it. ok!?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:32 pm

(Well then like I said, next time just tell me if it confuses you and I´ll edit it)
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Combat snarled, ready to attack this new breed. "Let an assasin do his job, Jerome." he growled, and bit his maw, making him let go of Combat's tail. Liberty snarled, but since Combat was leader of the group, and the strongest one here, He stood taller.
Back to top Go down
Mariah

Mariah

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Mariah layed on th ground almost dead. They won, Her body shook for a long time. She was cold. Had she really just lost her life for what? breed's she didn't even know. The wounds on her body were to much to handle. She had wondered why the human's just whated to kill,But they made us. We are not normal. Mariah looked at her gushing blood body and whimpered. She was going to die. "Damn human's" She barked weakly, She shut her eye's so than wouldn't think she was about to fight again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm

(I somehow lost my writing spirit a bit but I try to do my best with this post.)
Jerome shakes his head by the sudden bite and stares at Combat. A bit of blood drips down from his snout but Jerome wipes it off with one lick. Wait Jerome? From where does he know me?
Jerome thinks and the thought about the wolf hybrid knowing him confuses the german sheperd greatly.
Combat was much bigger than him, no doubt but Jerome just couldnt just let him kill a pregnant female. Jerome frowns and then runs towards the blood covered female and stands infront of her, preventing Combat from going further. "So you say it´s an assassins job to kill a mother?" He growls, starring at Combat with cold and somehow dissapointed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:50 pm

"It's an assasin's job to kill the breed, Jerome..." Combat said, his tone softer, yet still Stern. He walked up to him, and just waited for him to respond "You know that, Officer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Jerome´s ears perk by his comment but he´s not backing away. The breed may not be one of his closest comrades but breed or not, he just couldnt tolerate it if a mother or female gets murdered and so he protects them even if that´s not his job "...I wont allow you to kill these females..." Jerome responds and stays put, starring at Combat. Jerome knows that he will get into a lot of trouble because of this but he´s stubborn . Jerome´s followers still watch the escalating situation, confused about Jeromes way of acting but they remain hidden behind the shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I growled, I wasn't going to give in. I didn't want the female to die either, but it was my job. I growled at my master to stop, and then I gave Jerome a "FINE..." Look. I then picked the smaller female up on my back, and carried her to the car, where I set her down to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Jerome watches the big brute carrying one of the females away and a stadisfied smile broadens on his lips. He then looks towards the shrubbery, spotting his comrades still starring at him. He signals them to look for Kaibutsu in the woods, due to the fact that he is still here and then turns around. Jerome then walks towards the pregnant female and lowers his head down to her. "Miss...you should better leave the village. It´s too dangerous for a young mother like you being here" Jerome explains to the black furred female, wondering if she could stand up on her own.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:27 pm

"Jerome, I'll take care of them until they are healthy enough to go..." I said, looking at the unconsious females. Liberty scoffed, for she was a jealous female, whom hated my attention not be attracted to her. I nudged one Female with my nose, and then let out a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Liberty watched Combat flirt with a breed. She snarled and flexed her strong jaw, She looked up at her owner. She waited for comands. She didn't like the male's she had to hunt with. Her ears flickered as She saw Jerome talk to a breed. "YOU TWO DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TRAINED FOR!" She snarled loudly. She lunged at combat, Biteing his ear.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

I growled, and just skidded by without her biting my ear. "Liberty, Respect your leader!" I snarled, and then said "This is a mother, and a female, we are to respect them at all costs until she is realised, understand, Comrad?" I said, and towered over her.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Liberty snarled and barked "What if they were hurting human's before we came?" She questioned in a harsh tone. SHe knew what she was trained for. And it was Combat who just attacked the female and basicly killed her. SHe growled and wanted to attack the breed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: