The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Facility Den. - Page 5 Voting_barThe Facility Den. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Facility Den. - Page 5 Voting_barThe Facility Den. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

The Facility Den.

Go down 
+3
Nightmare
Raven Bird
Iro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas

Lucas

The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Fenris didn't seem to like this wolf. He was Large, and can stand taller than the Rival. He snarled, and showed dominance, Looking Perfectly like his Father.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:29 pm

I shook my head, my fur ruffling around me. I narrowed my eyes at 36. I wasn't going to take this. My tail raised higher, and my lips curling back farther, my yellow teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
36 Percent

36 Percent

Location : Mars, in my fortress eating pie (leaving the pack, too boring for me)

Wolf Stats
Health:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue54/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)
Control:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 pm

"Oh... Oh! He's your pet, eh? Let me warn you, they turn on you quick... very quick" 36 growled, then snapped at the human. She turned and walked out of the room, but just at the entrance the last words she barked were, "trust me, I would know" then she vanished, going into the catacombs were she spends most her time.

-Yet Another Shot Derpy Post-
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Fen growled, And put his hand on his sword, Ready to pull it out and fight. Ever since he was 6 years old, he has been Practiceing using a sword. He knew all the tricks, and used his sword more often than his gun. He Growled again, Showing his Wolf-Like Sharp teeth. He Growled. And stood Tall. He wasn't a scared little boy anymore, He was a WOLF.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
The Facility Den. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Facility Den. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 pm

I wanted to kill her. My fur went down and I nuzzled Fen. "Do not worry, my child. She is just.... She just.....Never mind her. Rest, Fenris, for tomorrow, I will train you." I whispered to him, as I curled up and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Okay mum!" He said, and curled up next to her. He loved her thick fur, and better yet, She didn't Beat him! Fenris smiled, and rested.

~Tommorow~

It has been Years. I became a skilled Watcher, and stood at my Fathers side. The breeds... They didn't seem to age, Not this pack at least. I grew to love them, and vowed to kill every human I saw. Until one day... I decided to go down to battle river, whom I heard there were humans, and The water was clearing up now, From the last Crash of The breeds fallen city.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 am

Fennie crawled over the rubbage, and on to the Facility. He wasn't going to show her the underground system, For he didn't know if she would tell or not. He stopped, and said "I live... Here..."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

Maycee curled up her nose. "Why here? You could live in The village..not this place." and then her eyes went wide. "Your staying out here? ALONE? You could be killed!" She almost screeched, but quiet down incase one of those dogs was nearby and could hear them...
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:24 am

Fen sighed, and judeing by her actions, he wasn't going to say he was raised by the breed. He then said. "If I do leave, were will I stay?" He said, his Blue eyes looking into her Green.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 am

Maycee shrugged. "There'd be plenty of homes who'd want a boy like you to stay Trsut me, if you work, then it'll be allright. Or....you can stay at me house..In Alex's room. Because there ain't no way In Hell I'mma lettin you in ma room, nor my mooma's." *Country twang!...sorry for..the word...Smile*
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:29 am

Okay, I'll stay there then!' He said, and smiled. He walked to the village, He Almost looked like a Blood Shed in human form!
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 am

Maycee followed, wondering what she just got herself into to...
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Lucas held Maycee close. "I... Haven't been completely Honest With who I am..." He said, and sighed. "I used to live here," He said, pointing to the Facility. "But... not alone..."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Maycee suddenly summed it all up. She freed her hna dform his and stepped away. "You lived with them? But..but...thats...how? They....that's not possible." She stated finally, standing tall.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Lucas hung his head low. "They took me in...When I left the city..." he Said, "Let me show you..." He said, and let out a low howl, it not sounding human at all...
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Maycee flinched. He didn't sound human. Sounded dog. Just like them. She quikcly stepped away from him and that place. "Lucas.....Stop...Your scaring me......" She whispered, feeling a her back hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"Maycee stay close to me!" He barked/Said. He felt the breed creep up, and then he walk taords her. "It's okay..." he said, and just hoped, Just Hoped, For her to still love him.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Nightmare woke from her deep sleep. Scent were everywhere human and wolf scents. ''Urgh..ive slept to long. (sucks as usual -_-)
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 am

"Maycee, Don't move..." Lucas growled, seeing a breed hide in the shadows. He walked to her, and held her close to him. He snarled at the breed, and saw him back down. He howled again, waiting for his mother and father to come outside.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 pm

I prowled around a tree, my fur blending well with the darkness as I watched them. I was already out, hearing him howl for me and Iro. But I didn't come out of hiding. Lucas was holding a girl no younger then him, with strange orange/red hair. I shook my pelt, and approached. I bared my teeth, my tail swinging from side to side as I paced. "Why would you bring her here?" I barked at lucas.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Maycee shook her head, seeing a black dog pacing right before her. Almost close enough to touch. Maycee clutched Lucas shirt in her hands. "We have to go. Leave. They'll kill us, Lucas..we have to..." She was cut off by the dog's growl, quickly burying her face in his chest, scared out of her wits.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

I couldn't take it. I launched at the girl, knocking her away from Lucas as we rolled around. I landed on top, of course, and with my front legs holding her down, I snapped my jaws threateningly at her. " Tell her to stop making noises, Lucas! She'll awaken the pack! And Iro! And then Iro will not hesitate to end her!" I snarled, making sure to make eye contact with the girl with Orange/red hair.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

i finally relize the scent of human it was a few days ago. I hear a snarl i walk out of the den and spot Raven. What are you doing? i growled and stared at the humans. (derpy p0st)
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:25 pm

I turned my heated gaze on Nightmare. "Lucas. Brought. A. Human." I growled at her, raising my tail.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

"Ok, do you want me to help or do something for ya im not busy...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Facility Den.   The Facility Den. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Facility Den.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Canine Country-
Jump to: