The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 6 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 6 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 6 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 6 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Calm Village - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Cheyenne herd a noise outside her house that she was staying in. She looked outside the window to see a breed standing outside behind the skull of a dead boy. Cheyenne looked to see Axal not far away from the breed. Cheyenne burst into tears crying silently as she was terrified at the sight. She had never in her life wanted to see another breed after what happened to her sister and father. She just cried silently hoping for someone o help her.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Maycee got out of Lucas's arms and wobbled away, her eyes wide and her arms stiff. She heard someone singing nearby but kept going...until she heard a growling noise. Turning slowly, she saw a tail flick in the back of her house. Letting a out a slow breath, she ran for the house, flinging the door open and searching for a weapon. Hearing the crying noises, Maycee walked ove rot the room, putting up a finger to silence the girl. With her bow set, she opened the window, pulling the string back and letting the bow take flight, right at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Cheyenne silenced as the girl named Maycee got out her bow. Cheyenne breathed silently in and out as she closed her eyes. She heard windy noise and opened her eyes as Maycee shot her bow. Cheyenne whispered, "Thank you," She closed her eyes hoping thi would never happen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Kaibutsu gleely munches the skull, which easily fits in his huge maw. Soon his whole snout and a part of his lion like mane are blood sucked and the beast lowers his head down to the dead body in order to eat the guts from it as he suddenly heard a strange noise coming towards him. Kaibutsu perks his ears and then stares towards the direction with his glowing orb like eyes and suddenly, something hits him on the cheek (the arrow) it slides through the skin of it but only causes a scrap. The blood squirts out of the wound and he watches the arrow passing by at the corner of his eye. It then hits the bark of a tree behind him and is finally done with starring. Kaibutsu narrows his eyes and turns his huge head around, glaring towards the directions where it had come from.

Last edited by Kaibutsu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Maycee shook her head, biting her lip. With a quick movement, another bow went soaring into the air and this time it lodged itself into the beast's shoulder. But Maycee couldn't stop there, she had to get more bows. "Cheyenne, find me my bows. I need more, quickly." She whispered, not taking her eyes off the beast, if she did it would be all over.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Cheyenne nodded her head yes and swiftly went downstairs. She looked everyplace to find some arrows, and finally in a cubbard, she found some wooden and sharply pointed arrows, she ran up the stairs as she kept her head straight. She turned the corner and handed Maycee the bows.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Maycee grabbed the arrows. "Thank you." She murmured, still not taking her eyes off of him. Or It. Curling her lips in disgust, she fit another arrow in the string and raised her arm, ready to shoot again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

A short but loud snarl escaped from his maw when the arrow hit his shoulder. He growls lowly under his breath and glances down at the wooden weapon. The sharp end of the arrow managed to penetrate through his hard skin but only a part of the tip is stuck in the flesh and hangs down from his huge torso.
He lifts his head up and stares towards the direction again where it had came from but this time, Kaibutsu spots something. The bright moon causes the tip of the arrow to shimmer in a faint silver, just enough to for him to see for a few secs. Kaibutsu fletches his gruesome teeth, altough it rather seems like a mischevious grin. The beast then takes a few steps backwards, leaving the open street and vanishes in the darkness between the trees and some bushes. He then closes his eyes, so the glow of them wont expose him and hides in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Maycee let out a shaky breath, suddenly scared. This beast obviously had brains, but then again, didn't they all? Dropping her weapon, she shut the window, locking the latch and closing the curtain. Grabbing her bows once again and taking Cheyenne's hand in hers, she fled out of that room and into a deeper section of the house.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Cheyenne looked at Maycee quickly before Maycee took Cheyenne's hand and headed into the deeper section of the house. She looked around the house as she ran with Maycee.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Maycee clutched Cheyenne's harder, as if it would help her think quickly. She had to go somewhere safe in the house. Then a thought hit her. Her mother had an underground room, filled with weapons of all sorts, with a quick turn to the left, Maycee flung a door open then closed it and dragged Cheyenne with her down the stairs. Maycee turned on a light, and looked at the walls filled with knives and every weapon possible. Turning to Cheyenne, still holding the girl's hand she asked. "Which one do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Kaibutsu still hides deep in the shadows, making it impossible for a normal eye to see him, despite of his enormous size. He slowly walks around the village quite a distance away in the nearby forest, searching for the one who dared to shot at him. Kaibutsu then glances at his shoulder and notices that the arrow is still slightly digged into his skin. He clings his teeth around the arrow and pulls it out forcefully. Less blood drips down from his torso since the weapon wasnt deep enough in his flesh.
He carefully places his big paws on the ground and goes step by step, circling the small village quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 pm

"The sharpest one ya' got." Cheyenne said shakily. She looked around the lit up place adn let out a short sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Lucas felt the low growl, but knew whom created the harsh sound. He calmly walked into the house, and found everyone in the armory. He simply sighed, and walked down to them. They most Likely wouldn't believe him when he would explain that Kaibutsu was harmless as long as Lucas was around. He was one of them, the breed doesn't harm there own kind...
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 am

Kaibutsu creeps closer to the village, still hiding his huge appereance in the darkness of the trees. His eyes already stopped to glow and changed into the normal forest green color like before. The sharp ends of the branches from the trees, poke his hard skin but he barely noticed that and rather focuses on finding the source of the shot from before.
Meanwhile a small group, consisting of 5 dogs, stands on a hill, not too far away from the village and watches the situation carefully. The full moon rises behind them and baths their coats in a silvery white light. One of them outstands from the group. A german sheperd, standing in an imposant, strong pose and stares at the village with his cold eyes.
Calm Village - Page 6 Okamiw13

Everybody would see at first glance, that this dog is the leader of the whole gang. They may mostly have their eyes fixed on the humans down there, who still stroll around in the village but they actually stalk a certain, failed experiment.

Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Maycee turned around and stared at Lucas, her eyes never leaving him as he walks around. She looked away and at Cheyenne, cracking a smile. "There all very sharp, Chey. Just pick one!" She laughed ever so slightly, letting go of the girls hand and picking up a knife from it's handle, and put the tip of her finger against the edge of the blade, and instantly , blood started to well. Maycee let out a satisfied noise and held the knife to Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue63/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:39 pm

I entered the area, my hackles raised and fur on edge. It was getting dark quick,y so i blended in perfectly, but something was in the human place. And I didn't like it. Not when My son was here. Slipping from house to house, I searched for Lucas. His scent was long gone so it was hard. And then I found her scent. Lucas's Girl. Following her scent to a small house, I stood outside on watch. Then, I smelled human. This human was closer then ever, and here I was standing, by a porch light, completely visible. My heart felt like it was about to pop right out of my throat as I tried not to bark or growl.
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I sat in the tree, trying to hold in my breath which was impossible. There stood, a few yards away, a large black dog. Or wolf. But I knew she was part of the breed. Just the way she walked, like some kind of predator. And I'm sure she was. A predator I mean. She was sitting by a house, and I honestly felt better, until the wind blew towards her, ruffling my hair. I knew she had caught onto my scent when she stiffened. But she didn't do anything. Why? This was a strange dog. Pulling out a knife from my socks, I set aside my Guitar and leap down from the tree, throwing the knife right at the black dog.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Calm Village - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue63/100Calm Village - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

I snapped my head around. But it all happened so fast. The knife he threw, and long and jagged. It was made to kill us. I tried to dodge it but It was hopeless. The knife had already been plunged into my chest. It certainly knocked the air out of me. I flew backwards and hit the house, making it rumble ever so slightly as I slid down the wall, leaving a trail of blood and hit the floor. I let out a grunt and quickly got up, not matter how much pain I was in. With my tail raised, my pulled my lips bck and bared my sharp teeth, my eyes suddenly wild. And only two words were being played into my mind. It's On.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I drove in inside my car, for I was called by on a report of Kaibutsu, and another breed. I growled at the teen "Stand Back Kid" and I then shot the Jet Black Animal. I then threw my Jagged Sword at it, slicing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Nightmare stared her hackles raised she was hiding in a bush she wanted to jump and attack but it was no use she'd get killed. A growl rose in her throat she held it back. ''Should i get the others? No, Unless it gets worst just be ready to strike..'' she thought while keeping her eyes staright and trying to find where and who to bite first.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:35 pm

I sensed a Breed behind me, and I whipped around, Shooting my pistol with immense speed. I then Changed to my Dart Gun, and then put in a poisionous Dart. I shot it at the also jet black breed, and I hit it's paw. I saw it fall.

A Breed Slayer Does His Job Right.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I snarled fury and dodged the bullet, I jumped on his back and secured my claws in his stomach tearing in. While snarling, i tried to get my teeth in his neck so i could easily kill him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm

I felt the Evil animal claw onto my back, and I then threw her off in rage, Blood oozed out of my back, and I was in quite pain, But this was where my two Trained Wolves, Combat And Liberty, came in. Combat sunk his HUGE fangs into the wolf's stomach, tearing the fur. Liberty Snapped at the animal;s feet, tearing flesh as she bit down. Finally, I gained the strength to hit the female breed in the back with an axe, and then dogs went harder.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:57 pm

As i felt my self falling to the ground i turned to land on my paws, snarling. i felt my flesh and an axe in my back, the pain went on for a second and everything was black. ''No! I'm not going down for Raven's sake!" I fought through the pain feeling none i jumped on the dog and put my claws in it's stomach. I bit its neck and held my fangs in as blood went on my tounge i pushed my weight in and it stumbled. I snarled showing fangs with blood dripping off while the dog lied under me dead. Red fire was in my eyes saying "Test me, I dare ya!'' I looked horrible but i felt no pian but only fury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: