The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 10 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 10 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 10 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 10 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylar

Skylar

Calm Village - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Skylar watched him walk away and growled. She turned back into a human. She was annoyed. She walked away to where she saw blood. She saw anouther person sniffing the blood but ignored her. It smelled like breed blood. This was bad. She closed her eyes and walked away more. She had to get away fro the blood.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Location : Probably Changing Into a wolf, Them Murdering everyone!

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Fabian just grumbled, and then raced into his wolf form, whom looked like a grey wolf. (Just look at my sig) as he then raced to Immortal Forest.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Skylar watched him run away. She grumbled and thought " I can't let him go by himself." Sky signed and fliped to her wolf form (SIGGIE) and raced after him.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 am

(woah woah woah! WOAH! WTF?)

Maycee let out cry, leaping away from the wall and landing face first on the hard ground. She must have fallen asleep. I rolled on her stomach and looked around. Where was Cheyenne...? Where was Lucas...and where was her Family? Paniced, she lept to her feet and raced up the stairs, throwing the door open and ran down a hallway, opening her mother's room. Not there. She ran to Alex's room. He wasn't there either. Where was everybody? Maycee bite her nail. Did they abandoned her? And if they did...why? She thought of them all as family....so why would they leave her like this!?
Back to top Go down
Axal

Axal

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 am

(I know how you feel! So i'm just going to do what you did and say I fell asleep)

I woke up, and blinked a few times, finding myself staring ablue sky. Last I remembered it was night...not morning. I sat up and rubbed my hands along my face, i had scratches here and there, and when I totally hade me eyes open, I gasped. It was a total and complete mess here. There was blood here and there, and it was all torn up. It looked like the breed has coame by. I coughed, and pulled up my hand to cover it, but when I puolled my hand away, I nearly let out a wail. There was blood on my hands. Reaching for my mouth, I wiped it with a clean hand, and saw it smaer with fresh blood. I has coughing up blood. I bent over and coughed up some more, more like threw it up. It hurt, like hell. Leaping up and staggering this way and that, I reached for the nearest door and banged on it. "HELP!" I screamed. (It's Maycee's house Smile )
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 am

(XD Mace, Just XD)

Luka speeded in, and then calmly walked into the village. It looked almost as if it had been deserted...He sighed, and then Called out, waiting to see if anyone would respond. He showed his fangs, and his Orange like eyes glowed as he called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 am

(From SlayerĀ“s Manor)
Jerome walks through the mint green forest, together with his 3 remaining followers towards the small village from yesterday. Jerome only has one thing in mind, finding the dead body of his comrade and bury him so he could rest in peace. The german sheperd lifts his muzzle up into the air, trying to catch his scent and finally smells the familiar stench of blood. "..There!" He tells his small group and points with his snout towards the dog corpse, which lies right next to KaibutsuĀ“s blood puddle. Jerome walks towards some bushes and stands behind them, first making sure that no humans with guns stroll around here. He then gives his comrades a short nod, signaling them that everything is clear and then they walk towards their dead friend. "Ness..." Jerome whispers, his deep voice beginning to crack up as he sees the blood covered, male Husky like this. His eyes ripped wide open while a small hole appears on his forehead where the bullet hit him. "...IĀ“m so sorry Ness." Jerome flattens his long ears and faces the ground, ashamed that his comrade died because of him.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 am

Liberty slowed down to a walk. She panted and looked around. There was really nothing to do, No breed's, No human's, No battle, And she didn't even know where Nate went. She growled "Lazyness" This time the village was calm. She knew she was a hunting dog, and was trained to die for her owner, But when there were not a lot of battle or things to get killed from. She looked over to jerome and watched him bury one of our own. Lib looked away and walked away. She was done, her body walked to a hole and jumped in it, She lied down and tried to fall aslee and stay like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

Jerome, Robert, Rocca and Hoiler, grabbed the legs of their comrade and then drag him towards two large trees. Jerome digs a narrow hole into the earth which should serve Ness as a grave and then they carefully lay the corpse in. The dogs cover his body with the earth, Jerome had digged up and sit down. They stare at the grave for a while, each of them giving the dead male a small speech of praise and then let him rest in peace. Jerome sighs, thinking of what to do next. They could try to track Kaibutsus trail but...without Ness how should they perform their plan? Suddenly he spots Liberty at the corner of his eye, passing by. Jerome wonders why she isnt by her *owner* or by combat or...killing. Who knows whatĀ“s going on in that femaleĀ“s head, Jerome however knew that theyĀ“ll need more helpers in order to bring down Kaibutsu. "Jerome...Kaibutsu still roams around here and without Ness...how should we accomplish the mission?" Hoiler, the black hound dog asks but I simply looked away. "...I dont know...we have to think about a new plan" The face expression of his mourning followers then change into a slight anger and they start to growl at the german sheperd. "What do you mean with new plan!? We dont have time for this!" Roberto, the Labrador snaps at Jerome and then Rocca, the doberman joins in. "Robert is right Jerome, to make a new plan would take too long." Jerome frowns but still doesnt face his comrades. He simply stares at the sky and wraps his tail around his hind legs. His followers start to growl at him slightly but mainly because theyĀ“re not in the mood to make a up a new tactic for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 am

-Cheyenne randomly poofs here from nowhere-

Cheyenne looked at Maycee as she was crying. Cheyenne walked as fast as she could over there to Maycee, "Shh, Maycee. I'm here, and I'm pregnant with my boyfriends possible twins.," Cheyenne said as she tried to hug Maycee, but her swollen stomach got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Skylar showed up there. and panted. She walked over to a bush where she was hidden and changed into a human. She didn't want people to know that she wasn't normal. She walked out of the bush and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 pm

JeromeĀ“s ears flick by the rustling noise of leaves. He turns his head around, also spotting the angry face expression of his comrades but ignores them for now. Jerome then noticed a girl furhter back behind some bushes, popping up out of nowhere and cocks his head a bit to the side. A sudden gust of wind blows towards Jerome and he smells the scent of the girl. Something was odd about it tough and he starts to eye her.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Cheyenne broke free from her hug between Maycee. She heard a ruffling and she looked over her shoulder to see another human. Cheye smiled and told Maycee she'd be back. She walked over to the human and smiled, putting a hand on her swollen stomach said to the girl, "Hello there, my name is Cheyenne."
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 pm

SKylar smelt a dog. She whisper "Crap" She turned to where she smelt it. She glared at it and mouthed "Dont you dare" She than saw a girl walk up to her. She heard her say her name, Cheyenne. She wasn't really listening than she looked to her and said "I'm Skylar, but you can call me sky...or.... whatever.." With a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

"OK. Well.. It's nice to meet you Skyl-erm Sky." Cheyenne said awkwardly. "Yeah, um I ahve to go plus I'm really awkward." Cheyenne told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Skylar laughed alittle and said "Alright, it was nice to meet you i guess" She twirled her blondeish hair. She than stared at her tatoo for a while for some reason. She than looked at the girls stomach, She was either really fat or prego, She guessed prego. She looked at her feet and moved some dirt with her foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 pm

A slight growl slips from JeromeĀ“s maw and he still stares at the girl for a while. He then catches the sight of..Cheyenne....the human girl who shot one of his comrades. Jerome narrows his cold eyes at her and gives her a death glare but she wont see him anyway due to the fact that he was quite a distance away from them. However..she know what she did! "Hmpf....that fae again...." Jerome snapped and lays his ears back while his followers murmur something about her and act the same way like Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:22 pm

"That was awkward." Cheyenne said to herself. She walked over to Maycee and stood beside her. Cheyenne sensed something that was very odd, "A breed.." She said to herself. She didn't want to harm her unborn child/children so she yelled, "HIDE!" Cheyenne made her way into the basement as she hid below the window where nobody could see her. "Where's Nate when need him?," She said unamused.

[Derp]
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Skylar watched her walk away and said after she left "I can never make friends!" Than as she left she heard her scream. "Well here goes nothing" She thoght and fliped to a wolf. She growled at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Cheyenne could only watch as she was too vuneralble in this stage. Cheyenne looked to the brownish blonde girl and yelled, "I would love to be your friend but right now isn't a good time to talk about that."
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 pm

She turned back to the girl and folded her ears she thought she didn't hear that. Now she was emmbearssed (FAIL) than she turned her foucs back to the dog. She bared her teeth trying to get to spoke and leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Jerome planned to ignore the girl who had killed one of his friends because she seems to be pregnant....on the other hand she could also have just eaten too much. Jerome then hears a growl close by and twitches his ears. He turns his head around slighlty, starring at her with his righ eye. His followers then jump infront of the She wolf in order to protect Jerome and growl lowly. "Wait....!" Jerome calls out, ordering his group to stop and then turns around to the wolf, ears perked. "...Can I help you with something, Miss?"

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Skylar glared and barked "Don't hurt humans! you should know better!" She snarled and formed back to a human. She fluffed her hair, and stared at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

"DON'T HELP HIM!" Cheyenne shouted to Skylar's wolf form. "HE'S GONNA KILL US!" She said and hid back under the window pain.

(OMG, The LOLZ.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Jerome flicks his tail and his eyes begin to shimmer in a sad yet slightly calm way as he heard her comment. "...When did I ever hurt a human? Have you ever seen me killing one?" He responds to the strange canine being and then licks his fangs. "This human girl shot one of my comrades without a reason...." Jerome added, frowning and points with his long muzzle towards a small grave between two large oak trees. "With this foolish act, she has ruined our plan completely ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: