The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 11 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 11 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 11 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 11 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Calm Village - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 pm

"You know what Jerome, I don't give a f**k. How do you like that? I mean, you guys are killing humans for no freaking reason." Cheyenne told Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Double Derp!
Nathan raced into the village, (I'M ALWAYS THERE AT THE RIGHT TIME. What a Face ) and then got his Shotgun out, Ready to Strike at the problem. He aimed at one of the breeds, The Looked Back at Cheyenne. I was the only thing beetween my Pregnant girlfriend, and deadly killers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

(I didnt know you could understand the dog language lol XD )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:49 pm

"MAI HERO IS HERE!" Cheyenne said in a southern voice. "I hope you know that's a joke, Nate!" Cheyenne told Nate.

(Cheyenne is special.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 pm

I LIEK DERPS! ~DON JUDGE ME~

Nathan smiled, but then focused his gun on on of the breeds. (That houndoggie) and then shot.

~Nathan doesn't need to type more coz ehs ownder is dis forum!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 pm

(Okay then)
What was the girl thinking? She didnt even knew him nor has she ever seen him killing a human! And how in the world could she understand a dog like him?
Jerome perks his ears by the girls sudden exclaim and then has to let out a deep sigh, knowing that there is a big misunderstanding. "I never killed a human in my whole life cause I´m NOT a breed" Jerome barks at her and stays put even tough a shot gun is aimed at him. HIs comrades arent backing away either and protect Jerome. "None of us is one of the breeds!" Jerome states and then looks around, starring at each of his comrades. "Do they look like blood lusting creatures to you?" Robert, the labrador. Rocca the doberman and Hoiler the hound dog, sit down and straighten their backs so they sit in a stable pose.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Cheyenne tried to get up but she couldn't, "Hey Nate, I need a little help over here! I can't get up." Cheyenne paitently waited for Nate.

(OMG. "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!")
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm

XD

Nathan walked over to Cheyenne, and helped her up gently. He smiled, but then watched the "non Breeds" With complete and utter hatred. He pointed his gun at them, waiting for them to strike, so he can at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Cheyenne thanked Nate and followed behind, except she stayed behind him where it was safe.

(OMG. I DERPED AGAIN. I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Nathan let out a sigh, and then opened the car door for Cheye. He kissed her lightly, and then glared at the animals. He opened the car door fo himself, started the car, and then drove off... (I Liek Driving... What a Face )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Jerome tilted his head a bit to the side when the girl fell all of a sudden but then his eyes gaze up at the gun and he leaps backwards. He raises his tail and stares at the human, not understanding why a human wanted to kill his group. "What the hell are you doing!?" Jerome barked at him and lays his ears back. He thought it was the humans job to kill the breed so why is he aiming at him? Jerome doesnt want to loose his trust in the humans but waht should he think about them if they act like this? This unfairness of the humans is making Jeromes heart sink into the depths of despair.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

-Is in the car on the way home-

(Totally derp.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Jerome growled furiously as he watches the humans drive away in the car. He gives them a glare of hatred and then turns around. Robert, Rocca and Hoiler look at Jerome with unsure faces, seeming not to like the humans around here either. Are the only friendly humans in the world are scientists who raised them since they were pups. Jerome sighs but thinks at the same time. "Whatever..." He then raises his body up from the dusty ground and stares at the bright sun. The showdown with Kaibutsu is near...but first they have to find him. But even if they would finally find him...is the plan then going to work...without Ness? Jerome stares at his grave again and lowers his ears. He got shot by a girl who was blinded by her fears. Jerome frowns, feeling guilty because Ness died but there´s no time for sad moods now. "...Dont worry Ness. We will bring Kaibutsu down. Just watch us"
Jerome whispers and closes his eyes, imagining the former Ness who was filled with life. Jerome then turns around and runs together with the remaining dogs back into the forest, tracking kaibutsu´s scent. (To immortal forest)
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Skylar watchs Cheyenne mistake Jerome for a breed. She couldn't help but laugh. Jerome was big and all, But a real breed would attack right away. She yawned and looked around. Everyone had left. She shruged.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Allison had spaced out and moved away from where she was, she was now most likely hidden behind a bush watching people do their own thing. She watched as several people came to the place, and some animals. She was confused as hell which was not very normal, she was pretty understood to what was going on but no today. She was glad she left her car near by, so if shit got too complicated she would hop in that and drive away but for now she was good staying in the bush and watching people. How creepy, yolo.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Skylar yawned. She was tired and bored. It was geting very late. She felt being watched, Thinking she was a werewolf you wouldn't think she would get bored that easy. She fluffed her hair with her fingers than wondered where she sleep. She didn't want to go back to Fab, But she couldn't sleep on the ground like she normaly did. She put her head down. She walked to a little shop that as closed. She looked around before jumping the counter. She serched through the food. She saw a pack of sunflower seeds, She smiled and grabed it. She than jumped out and grabed her duffle bag that had pretty writeing on that looked like:ŜķýĮãŕ It was blue with pink lettering. She jumped back over the counter. She grabed pack's of sunflower seeds, chips, and carrots. She ate a apple before grabing a lot of bottle of water and tea. She sighed, She felt bad for stealing things but she needed this. She jumped over the counter carrying the hevy bag. No one noticed. She sighed and looked through her bag, She left a twenty dollar bill on the counter. She had clothes, food and water, brush, Blankets, shoes, and body spray in the bag. She packed hevy before she left her mom's house. She yawned more and walked to bench. She sat down and looked at the sky. She was tired of being looked at as being a werido so she was going to stay human for a long time. She leaned on the bag on the bench. She wanted to sleep but their were dangous thing's here. Before she knew it, It was dawn. Skylar fell asleep on the bench. People woke her up, thinking she was dead. Sky yawned as a blonde haired boy pushed her shoulder a little, He as about eight. She smiled and he handed her sandwhich. He ran to his mother who was stareing at her. Sky waved and the mother walked into her house. Skylar needed somewhere to stay. She got up and walked to a public bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirrow, She looked like a mess. She stretched and walked to a shower stall. She unstriped her clothes and steped into the shower. She washed her self off and used some shampoo to wash the friz out of her blodeish hair. She grabed a towel from her bag and dried off. She wiped water from her face, Than went into anouther stall and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tie dye tank top. She walked out and brushed her wet hair. She than looked at the food the boy gave her, She ate it quickly and brushed her teeth. She looked at her bag, She had a lot of stuff! Skylar srayed body spray on than walked out of the bathroom sliping all of the stuff back into her bag. She carried the hevy bag. She than started walking off not knowong where to go. Than she decided to go to where she saw Jerome come from.
(Very long ^^. And im coming to Slayer's manner, Keep your kids away. JK)
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Lucas was dragged into the village by officers, for he was arrested for interaction and use of the breed. He grunted, as an officer pushed him forward. He then was punched, as he was going slower. Let out a yelp in pain, as they made him bleed.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Allison was off and in her truck, she had slept in there over night and when she woke up the next day she wasn't in the mood to really get up. But then again, she was because she hadn't been laid in awhile. She fixed her hair, and fixed her makeup putting on some tank top and pants she looked around. Not many people, how sad. Oh wait, nope there was one person. An attractive person, hm. She opened the door and got out, making her way towards the man who was just alone. She strut towards him, her brown eyes focused on his blue eyes and perfect face. "Hello there stranger," She spoke with a sexy voice. Flashing a flirty smile as she stepped closer, her full intention was to fuck so it shouldn't of been a surprise when she came fully towards him and pressed her lips to his. A sexy kiss from a sexy girl, if he were to reject her, he was on crack.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Location : Probably Changing Into a wolf, Them Murdering everyone!

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Fabian was in a trance. He kissed her also. And then wrapped his arm around her. Her kissed her well, and romantically, until he pushed her into the wall of the car. (I liek derps)
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 pm

What can she say? She's a beauty. When he kissed her back, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and elt her hands come up to run through his hair and drag them through his hair too. When his arms came to wrap around her, and lead her to the side of her car where she let one of her hands slip down to cup his junk. Oh yea she wanted him, she squeezed his junk casually as she pressed her body firmly against his.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Kenzie drove her truck in the village. She yawn's as her dog barks wanting to go out. She got out leting her dog jumping out without a leash. Kenzie shruged and kicked the dirt as she locked the truck outing the keychain on her neck. She walked around to the ned of the truck and grabed Ronnie's black and white leash. She also grabed her backpack and threw it on her back. She sighed and looked for her dog. She pated her leg and he came to her. She hooked the leash on his black and white collar. She flexed her shoulders and held on the leash tight. The only thing in her the bed of the truck was a duffle bag of her cloths. She didn't care that it was in there. She walked her dog around the village. She saw a couple or whatever "Doing it" by their car. She shook her head and looked away. "People... really?" She grumbled. She was being pulled by Ronnie to go somewhere. She rolled her eye's, Not wanting to go anymore. She unsnaped his leash and he raced away. She mumbled something before walking back to the truck and siting in the bed, waiting for her dog to come back.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Kate turned back into a human she was tired of hiding and that bush made her itch she saw a dog. "Maybe thats somes one's dog?" She shrugged she looked behind her and the dog followed her she kept walking when the dog ran to a truck she followed. "hello?" she said
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

kenzie fished through her bookbag and grabed her sunglasses. She smiled and out them on. Than she heard some one say "Hello?" She slowly took pushed her glases up to her forehead. She than saw Ronnie come up with the person. She glared at Ronnie and he jumped over the truck into the bed. She than said "Yes" And licked her dry lips as the sun beated down a little.
Kenz looked at the girl and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Kate smiled."Hi i'm Kate when i was walking your dog followed me,"he ran towards this truck and i wanted to check that his owner is there."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Kenzie peted Ronnie as she started to talk a little. "Hi i'm Kate when i was walking your dog followed me,"he ran towards this truck and i wanted to check that his owner is there." She glanced at Ronnie than at the girl. Ronnie barked and jumped out, runing off. She laughed a little before talking again "Kenzie, And Ronnie always runs off, but he comes back" She smiled as he came runing back barking. He circled the truck a little before jumping back in. Kenz peted him again and hooked his leash on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: