The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 2 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 2 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 2 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 2 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 am

Lyall walked out in time to see Mace be kissed and then shove away a blonde boy. She wondered if she should interrupt them. But she hardly new the girl. Making note to keep an eye on the two Ly went to the edge of the village to find an empty cottage.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 am

Maycee looked back at her house. "Be right back, Momma!" she yelled, knowing her mother would hear, and followed him. She had so many questions to ask...
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

At the edge of the village Lyall found a run down shack of a house. It looked as if it hadn't been used in a good long while. It had a single bedroom with a kitchen as the main area. it needed fixing up, but Lyall needed a project. She began checking the cupboards to make sure no one was living there before clearing the debris.

After a while the house was looking better. Lyall left and shut her new homes door behind her. If she worked on it all day tomorrow she could move in that night. She walked back to Maycee's home, a bounce in her step. Things were finally looking up.

She came to the house and knocked on the door frame before entering. "I've found a nice house I can move into tomorrow night if I work on it all day tomorrow. Thank you for your hospitality, I won't be a burden much longer ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 am

Mary!!*

MAry turned around and smiled. "That's great news! Want any help fixin that place up, just stop by and ask my son or Daughter. Trust me, they get their work done faster then a jackalope can run...or hop...If dat makes any since..." Says mary, frowning at her words..because to her..that didn't make much sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 am

Fen Walked Into the village, and said "I forgot to tell you MY name!" He said, "My Name is... Lucas!" He said, remembering he can get his cover blown if he said he real name.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Lyall

Lyall

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:34 am

Lyall chuckled at the woman. She missed this interaction. "I might need your son for heavy lifting but other than that I think I can manage. Once its all done I want to properly thank you for your kindness. Maybe I can make your family dinner or something."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:40 am

Maycee smiled up at him, leading him to her house. "Nice to meet you, Lucas. Name's Maycee! And i'm especting you to call me notihng but that." She says as they walked up to the porch of the house...She say momma and Lyall, and cleared her throat. "Momma..we gunna have another quest..He...needs a place to stay.."

Mary turned to her daughter, about say something about a quest but then saw a boy next to her...he looked..unclean. She nodded quickly. "He'll be stayin in Alex's room...Now why don't you go clean up, son? The bathroom's right there..and then we'll be eatin.." She said, pointing to a open door that lead to a small bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 am

Fenris erm... Lucas smiled. He walked to the bathroom, and then Cleaned up. After he was done, he put on clean clothes, and walked outside, Looking For Maycee.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 am

Maycee sat at the table, watching Alex who had recently came outta his room a second ago set down the plates and silver wear. he didn't adknowledge anyone's presence until he was done settin the table. He turned to Lyall. "Nice to mett you.." He siad, and turned his gaze to Lucas. He looked at Maycee colding. Giving her the 'We'll take bout this later' look and sat down, watching Momma put food on the table, and she too, sat down, watching Lucas and Lyall.
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 am

Lyall watched the boy carefully. Something didn't seem right about him. She shook off the feeling. After all she didn't remember much about people. Up until today it had only been her and the Wilds. Ly turned attention to Alex. "Likewise."

She sat and watched the family, happy to feel human again at last.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am

Lucas didn't speak unless someone spoke to him. He was quiet, And sometimes Glared at Alex when He glared at him. He Ate as polite as he could, Even if he was raised by the breed, He had class! He was British after all!
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 am

Maycee pinched her brother's knee when she caught him giving Lucas a nasty look. Alex turned his gaze on her, pinched her right back. Maycee frowned and reache dover to pinch him but their mother, seeming to know what was going on, shot them a look across the table. Both sibling stopped their little pinching fight and ate the rest of their meal. Finally, alex got up witohut a word, placed his plate into the sink and stalke into his room. Mary cleared her throat, turning to Lucas. "How's the food, dear?" She asked, tilting her head. A similar thing Maycee did.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 am

"Oh um, It delishous!" He said, after being zoned out for a minute. He smiled, and asked. "May I please me excused?" And then waited for Mary to reply.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 am

"Of course, of course." Said Mary smiling at him. She looked away and put her fork down. "imma go too. I've worked my butt of today, and need some rest. Have a nice night, everyone." She said, picking up he rplate, placing it on the table and leaving to her room. Maycee got up, picked her plate up and walked over to the sink. it was her turn for dishes. "Gimme your plate.." She said to Lucas, turning around and holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:20 am

Lucas gave Maycee his plate, and smiled, Showing his large, Sharp, incisors. He stopped smiling abruptibly, Hoping Maycee didn't notice how unnatural His Teeth really were. "Why don't I help you?" He said, and then began washing the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:23 am

Maycee smiled at him, handing him a dish he ahd to wash. "Where are your parents, Lucas?" She asked suddenly, looking up and over at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am

"I eh... Left them..." Lucas said, and then remembered his father throwing him into a mirror, and then he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 am

Maycee brushed her amr up against his. "Where you lonely? When you left'em?" She asked, pulling out the water clogger and wtached as all the water went out the drain. She wiped her hand swith a twoel, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 am

Lucas coldly said "I never loved my parents, They abused me and acted like I was a puching bag" He growled, and then nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 am

Maycee frowned, and espite everything, she hugged him. " Your parents are stupid to have hurt you...Such..such stupid people." She said into his shirt and looked up at him, "You better without em, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 am

Thank you Maycee" He said, and he held her. He Held her for a long time, Cradling his Prize. He knew what the feeling was now... Love.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 am

Maycee giggled and carefully unwrapped herself from him. "You should get some rest.." She said, placing a hand on his arm and gazing up at his pretty blue eyes. She seemed to just get lost in them..
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 am

Lucas smiled, and then gave her a "Goodnight kiss" on her lips. It didn't turn out just to be a peck though...
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 am

Maycee kissed him back. This time, she wanted to kiis him. She didn't shove him away shamelessly..nope..she kissed him! Kept her hand on his shoulder, and her other by her side.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 am

Lucas felt relieved, and then put his hand on her hips. He loved her. He was a great kisser, and didn't want to stop. He kept going, and, didn't feel wrong at all, until Alex came in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: