The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Vote_lcapRaven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Voting_barRaven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Vote_lcapRaven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Voting_barRaven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue75/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue63/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty
PostSubject: Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~   Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 am

Name: Raven Bird

Nickname: Raven

Canine: A german sheperd mixed in with Wolf.

meaning of name: After being experimented on, the Humans watched me watch them. They noticed I was like a raven. I watched my pray before I attacked. Also because of my coat.

Eyes: eyes are a weird shade of gray/blue.

Head: Is a very pretty wolf mix. With her narrow muzzle and fluffy fur, she looks...well...Gentle. Like your normal house dog! BUT1 She is anytihng but normal. Nope! She part of The Breed. A deadly group of canines.

Fur: Is a long, dark shade. Mainy a raven color. Is long and silky. The coat is thick.thin. It doesn't make me seem buffer or bigger, nope, it leaves me...to be me.

Body: Body is slender. ISn't buff and bulky..NOPE! Just your average akinny wolf dog. Muzzle is slender as well, and holds powerful jaw muscles. Ears are long and triangle shaped!

Percent of Wolf: 95% Wolf. 5% dog.

Family: The whole pack is my family! Blood Related: Iro: Brother. Alive.
Mother: Dead Father: dead. They did not survive the experiment.

Personality: Is sly and witty. Can't help but being a Smart A. Is cold and cruel. Isn't afriad to take a life..even one of her pack members life..if neccisary. Has a foul tongue and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Tail: Tail is long and poofy! Just like the average german sheperd, it curves at the end so she holds it up. And...she looks like a german sheperd. But that's not the case.

Rank: Watcher. Watchs The Humans from upclose or far away, either way, I hide in the shadows, un-known and un-seen by the human eye.

Mate: none

pups: None

Voice: The voice is... well...She's evil really! So her voice is smooth. Despite her cold and heartless personality towards humans..she has a very nice voice.

Last edited by Raven Bird on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iro
Admin
Iro

Wolf Stats
Health:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~   Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

Nice Job! you may rp, After I think of a den site! XD
Back to top Go down
https://thebreed.forumotion.com
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue75/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Left_bar_bleue63/100Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~   Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

Thank you! And oaky, want help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~   Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven Bird ~ The Silent Killer~
Page 1 of 1