The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
The City Of Lights Vote_lcapThe City Of Lights Voting_barThe City Of Lights Vote_rcap 
Lucas
The City Of Lights Vote_lcapThe City Of Lights Voting_barThe City Of Lights Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

The City Of Lights

Go down 
+5
Cheyenne
Maycee
Skylar
Andrew
Lucas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas

Lucas

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 pm

This city was created after the army destroyed the Dead city. It is filled with life, and the breed Doesn't come here often. They will, but only if they are desperate. The Human's Live here, and this is were Fenris ran away from.

The City Of Lights Paris%20City%20of%20Lights
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Andrew drove him and his trusty dog, Diablo through the beautiful town. Such a beautiful place, but he had no clue where he was going. So when he pulled over to the side walk, put Diablo on a leash and got out of his beautiful Ferrari f12 Berlinetta. He loved his dog, so it wasn't a surprise he brought his dog with him. He pulled out his leather jacket too, pulling that on as he grabbed his keys locked his car and shoved them into his pocket before he tucked his phone in the other and shut the door of his car and went off to the side walk to walk Diablo a bit, see some part of the town, maybe find someone to help him get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 pm

skylar walked to the road, Than seeing a huge town. She smiled as the lights shined in her blue eye's. She yawned and fluffed her hair with her fingers. She started walking more and went in a small food shop. She went in and grabed a soda. She stuc a straw in her drink than walked out. She took a sip than a little chill ent up her spine. She should have brought a jacket.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Andrew's eyes were instantly distracted when a girl walked into a store and bought a drink and came out with a drink and straw. He let his eyes shift over the girls body, and look directly at her face. A grin painted his lips, as he let Diablo casually lead him to the girl. Diablo was going a bit to face, and Andrew may of not accidentally bumped into her chair, which may or may not have split her drink on her chest. "Diablo, relax." He scolded as he turned to look at the girl, a toothy grin painted on his lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit your chair. Are you alright?" Caring Andrew was a cute thing, she should like it.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Skylar jumped a little as somebody bumped into me. Sky heard him talk and nodded. "It's ok" She said with a smile. Than looked at the dog. He knew that i was different. She looked back at the boy. He was cute. She chewed on the straw of the drink staring up at the boy. She got up and says "I have to go bye a jacket, want to come?" She smiled flirting a little. She blinked and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Andrew watched her jump, woops. He grinned when she nodded, that was good. "I am really sorry about that." He couldn't help but notice her smile, how adorable was it. He let his eyes move to watch her chew on the straw, he stepped back when she got up. "You can have mine, I'm warm." He replied with a flirty smile, he shrugged his jacket off and let the leash slide down to mid arm as he held it out for her to shrug on. That leather jacket was his prize possession beside Diablo, she should also be proud about that.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Skylar smiles and says "It's fine really" Than watchs him pull on his jacket. She take's a sip of her drink than goes into the jacket puting her arm's on the outside to hold it from falling off. She smiled and said "Thanks" than was wondering things so she asked "Are you new to the island or soething?" She asked with a cute look on her face. She took another sip, siting back in her chair. Than pats the seat where he could sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 am

Andrew just was making sure he didn't sound like an asshole, so it was just being careful. "Okay, just making sure." He grinned faintly, glad to hear it was fine. When she put the jacket on and smiled at him, he liked her smile. "You're welcome." He replied as he moved the leash back in his hand, Diablo was glued to his side being a protective dog. "Uh yea, I just got here a few days ago. You?" He asked in return watching her sit back down and take another sip when she patted the chair next to her, he took a seat and Diablo sat between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Skylar watched him sit down and answer her qeustion. She than repled him "Not rreally" She said thinking about how long ago she came here. She snuggled into the jackett a little as a breze went by. She sighed when she thought about the drunk werewolf she had helped, He was out of her life. He was probaly with anouther girl. Than she shook off the thought and brushed the hair out of her face. Than said "So" she said nothing really to talk about. She foucased on him and his dog.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Maycee ran into the city, her bare feet hitting the ground hard as she weaved his way and that. She wasn't really tired. For she long legs could take her far. But she was kept blushing every now and then cuz she entered........with only a tee-shirt on. No pants. Her under wear could be seen. But....she was just running. It's not like she was staying there. Nope. Just passing through. Maycee avoided all eye-contact and glares people sent her, and even the flirty whistles pre-teens and totally hot and Not so hot, horny, guys called to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Lucas was dragged into the City, and his heart skipped a beat. He was positive he saw Maycee! He let go of the police, after they had punched his now black eye. "Maycee!" He screamed, and ran to his love, the police shooting behind.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Maycee

Maycee

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Maycee spun her head around, just in time to see a blonde boy running to her. But it wasn't just any blonde boy. It was her blonde boy. Maycee stopped running and let out a happy cry...only to see police chasing after him. Oh no... Without any word, Maycee grabbed his hand firmly and took off running, away from those stupid Police.

Last edited by Maycee on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Cheyenne followed May to the city but then she turned around. She just followed her back to wherever she was going.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Maycee dragged Lucas into a Dark Alley, The Police missing their hiding spot and kept going, shouting orders to each other. She let out a breath and turned to her blonde boy and hugged him with all her might, snuggling her head into his chest. "I missed you!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

"HAAAAY!" The City Of Lights Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK1vtEPrjPIuUiamN1U3ISrUyZa-3VhJJUMyyU9JoG594kxMehag Cheyenne said to the two love birds.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Maycee spun around, her heart racing as she let out a very girl-ish ear piercing scream. But quickly shut up when she recognized Cheyenne. Giving her friend a scowl, she stomped over to her. "DON'T. SCARE.ME.LIKE.THAT!" She whined, stomping her bare foot, then raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing up and about? Your supposed to be in bed. With Nathan. And the Twins..."
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm

"Nate is taking care of them." Cheyenne said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Maycee nodded, then smiled, tilting her head. "Oh. Alright. Well Com'on gurl, Lez go home. This time, with Lucas." She said, taking his hand and Cheyenne's.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 pm

"OK!" Cheyenne said like a child with her mother. She skipped as she walked beside Maycee home.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Skylar watched Cheyenne walk in the city following a red- haired girl. SHe cocked her head to the side as the girl took a boy from the police and cheyenne following her. Sky whispered "Strange..." with a soft voice, She looked at the boy who sat next to her and shruged turning back around into her chair,
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Andrew's eyes were on her the whole time, he grinned when she replied to him. "Is it nice here?" He asked as he rubbed his chin, casually letting a hand drop down and stroke Diablo's head. He watched through he corner of his eyes as she snuggled into his jacket. "Oh by the way my names Andrew, what's yours?" He asked with a flirty tooty smile, it was adorable really.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

skylar smiled as he asked a qeustion. "Well, It depends on where you live" She said with a cute grin on her face. Than she siped her drink and said "I'm Skylar" She said and put down her drink she played with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Andrew smiled at her when she smiled, she had a cute smile. "Oh, and where do you live?" He noticed the cute grin she supported, he let his teeth come out to show as he grinned widely. He had both hands down stroking Diablo who was more then happy. "I like your name, Skylar. Pleasure to meet you." He replied with a grin as he turned his face to face her and watch her play with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Skylar said "Well, i live ith this girl, i kinda know" She smiled and than asked "SO, Want to do something? Like food, shopping, etc" She said and stoped playing her her fingers. She pulled down her bangs to make them come out. She put her hand on the table and put her head on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"Hey living in a house is way better then living in a car." He chuckled with a big grin as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "Sure, anything is fine with me." He replied with a grin as he watched her fiddle with her fingers and then pull her bangs out and then put her hand on the table and pile her head on top of her hand, adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City Of Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Of Lights   The City Of Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City Of Lights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: