The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village Vote_lcapCalm Village Voting_barCalm Village Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 pm

This Village is far far off from the city. It's main water source was Battle river, and the breed will sometimes come here to Pick off the humans.

Calm Village 1351998
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 am

Maycee and Alex calmly walked into the Village, waving hello to their fellow villagers as they passed by. Finally, in the far corner of the village, stood their mother. She was standing by their house, sweeping dirt out of the house. Maycee smiled and waved at her mother, her mother giving a happy smile back and waved too. Alex smiled sweetly, and entered the house. Maycee stayed outside, offering to help her mother out. Her mother, looking worn out and tired, agreed and let Maycee sweep.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 am

Fen stopped, and stayed hidden. He Saw The Female's House, and then stopped. That was HIS old house! He remembered his mother throwing him down on the hard ground, and then his father throwing him in the truck as they were heading to The City. Fennie Shivered at the memories, and then let out a low growl. HUGE mistake.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 am

Myacee wiped a bead of sweat away from he brow, and withdrew the hairty from her hair, her orange hair cascading around her shoulders. I put the broom on the side of the house, yawning. What A day[i] She thought as she moved to go inside the house but stopped...for a second she thought she heard a growl..but shook her head. There was no breed out right now, for if there was....everyone would be screaming..officers would come rushing and....So...indeed there was no breed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 am

Fenris Stayed quiet, and then couldn't take it anymore. He walked out of the brush
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

Lyall walked into the village warily. She'd been on her own for so long she felt like crying finally seeing people again. She took a deep breath and readjusted her backpack before taking a few more steps into the settlement. She looked around making eye contact with a few people, she was a little selfconsious something she hadn't been in a while. Her hair was knotted and her clothes were torn and stained.

Taking a few more breaths she dared to call out. "Can anyone help me? I need a place to stay even if it's only for one night." Her voice was hoarse from lack of use. She glanced around wide eyed hoping for someone to take pity on her.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am

Maycee turned her head, startled by the voice. She saw a ragged girl and felt sorry..."Momma!" I called out into the house, waiting for her mother to come. Her mother came out, holding a dish rag and noticed the girl. She nodded and waved, trying to ge tthe girl's attenion. Maycee rolled her eyes, why couldn't her mother just ask the girl to stay...and not draw attenion..?
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am

Lyall saw a nice looking woman waving at her. She gave a half smile and jogged over. She gave silent thanks to the woman relieved at her kindness. "Hi, my name is Lyall. I need a place to stay or someting. Do you know of any open houses?"

She mumbled and stuttered over the simple words. Ly hoped she didn't sound like a fool. It had just been so long since she'd spoken to another person. A blush spread across her nose. She looked around the woman to see another girl. She was younger that Lyall with bright red hair. Ly gave her a shy half smile before returning her gaze to the woman waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 am

Maycee's mother smiled sweetly. "why don't you stay with us? i got some salad bein made..." She said, standing beside the door and offering it to Lyall. Maycee smiled back at the girl, her hnad son her hips and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am

Fenris walked around the village, his tattered worn pants made him look poor. He thought perhaps he can be a spy, and ask the girl if he can stay with her? He then walked around the house, hoping for the girl to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

"Thank you so much, I'll only stay the night then I can hopfully find a home of my own." She stood there not knowing what to do. She looked between the mother and daughter. Awkwardly she scuffled her boot in the dirt waiting for some kind of intruction.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am

Fennie walked around the village, always staying in sight of the girl. He was wearing a Black tee shirt, and Kaki pants. He Smiled, and tried to act like how he did before he was abused, Unviolent.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 am

"Name's Mary. This here my daught, Maycee..and my son Alex in his room. Come on in, child." Mary *Maycee's mom* Said, walking inside the house. ut Myacee's ateenion turned to a blonde headed boy... she almost gasped when she realized it was the same boy from earlier..but playing cool, she gave him a crooked smile, cokced an eyebrow and shurgged, wondering what he wanted...but then she turned to lyall, and ushed the girl older then her inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 am

Fennie Waved, and Stuck his Hands in his pockets. He was wearing combat boots, and Kaki Pants, he looked like an off-Duty soldier. He walked about, and waited for her to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 am

Lyall stopped in the door way to look around the home. It looked so much comfier than the woods. A smile split across her face as she was ushered in. "Is there anyting you need done around here? I'd like to earn my stay." Her eyes never rested on one place for long. She wanted to remember every detail of the first home she'd seen in 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 am

Fennie walked around, and again waited for Maycee, as Fen heard her brother call her, to talk to him. He coughed, and then walked around the Dusty village.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am

Mary turned to Lyall. "Nothing, dear girl. My daughter already cleaned the house..got the water...They ain't nothing else to do. But...get you settled into May's room. Come along then." Mary said, walking in a room beside two other rooms. The room had a large bed, a small little closet, a table....and..well..that was all. "You and May will be sharin, hope dat alright wit you." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maycee~~
With Liall in the house, Maycee waved her brother off quickly and walked up to the boy, she crossed her arms and eyed him up and down. "Did you follow me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am

Fen was dozed off, and then shot up. "Oh no..." He said in his brit accent. "I erm... Live here!" He said, and waited her to reply a question that he can't answer such as erm... were!
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:48 am

Maycee shoo her head, her orange hair bouncing around her shoulder. " I don't think you do..I know almost every one here, and I swear I've never seen you before. And trust me, if i have, I wouldn't had been able to forget. " She said, but looked away from him, hiding her little blush that crept around her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 am

Fen Looked into her eyes. "If I tell you were I REALLY Live, would you tell the officers?" He asked, his eyes looking into hers, his face Serious.
Back to top Go down
Lyall

Lyall

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 am

Lyall stepped into Maycee's room. "Its more than alright. I'd be happy anywhere you put me ma'am." Lyall gave a genuine smile as she set her pack on the ground leaning it on a wall out of the way.

"Mind if I go exploring a bit? I want to find a house here to call my own."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 am

She narrowed hers. "What do you mean? Have you done sometihng...wrong?" She asked, because the only reason for a human to wanna be secertive...and not want the officers to find out, if because the had commited some crime, and we're gunna be punished if anyone found out...so now Maycee started to question herself about if she'd telkl the officers..or not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mary * Maycee's ma!*~~~~~~~
"Sure thing, honey. Just be back in about 20 or so minuets, super will be on the table." Mary said, giving Lyall another smile before she left the room adnw ent back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am

Then if you won't tell them, Kiss on it" He said, his voice serious, Yet deep. He Them Held both of her hands, and... Kissed her. He closed his eyes, and waited for her to push him away. To be honest, He was a good kisser Wink
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 am

Maycee did, infact, lightly shoved him away, her face all red. "What!? I....why would You do that..?" She asked, trying to keep her voice steady. That was her first kiss...and it was awesome....
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:02 am

Fen smiled, his face slightly red, and then said "I'll shall show you know..." and then Nudges his head to the side, Telling her to follow to the old city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: