The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 8 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 8 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Maycee

Maycee

Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Maycee just began to walk up from the stairs when she heard a baby's cry. She waited for a minuet, and no one bothered to stop the poor creature's cries. Maycee sighed and walked up the stairs until she reached the hall way, and stood by Cheyenne and Nathan's door, and quickly opened it. She walked to the Baby's crib She picked up the cry baby girl and walked out, shutting the door, then walked down stairs, grabbing the baby milk from the fridge. She walked to the living room and sat on the couch, rocking the baby as she gently put the bottle in
Chelsea's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Chelsea felt herself being crried and then a (uh how do i say this?) the bottle's tip go in her mouth she sucked and felt herself being rocked she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Maycee smiled at the sleeping baby, took out the bottle, then got up, walking slowly up the stairs. She set the baby in her crib and shut the bedroom door, and went outside. Yes, in a towel-__- But what she was going to do was....Go back to the Village to get some clothes. She hummed as she went, trying not to step on twigs and sharp rocks.

~To Calm Village~
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Lucas watched as his first, abd only love walked into the manor, and he greeted her with a perfect kiss. He smiled into the kiss, and deepened it. (I can't talk on da chatbix on here... Sad)
Back to top Go down
http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm

(What?...I'm in The Village but Lol. I post anyway!)

Maycee had just opened the door to the manor when Lucas ambushed her with his kiss. The door closed behind her, and when Lucas leaned in the deepen the kiss, it sent Maycee and him tumbling into it. Maycee giggled and set down her sandwich and water on the nearest table, not breaking the kiss. Wow. was all she could think, and sadly, broke the kiss. She placed a hand on his chest and gave him a shy smile. "Hey Lucas." was all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 pm

(Louis is dead... He's DEAD...)

Lucas smiled, and then he sighed. He was going to do something. He looked into her eyes, happiness, Yet also nervousness showing. He then felt the Item in his pocket, and took out a wonderful case. He then nelt down, Opening the most perfect Ring, With a golden band, and a GIANT Diamond inside. He then looked into her eyes, and said: "Maycee, WILL You marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 pm

(Thank you for rubbing that in my face. ;-;. Will you at least RP as Louis sometimes?)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Maycee's green eyes widened with shock. What just happened? What ever just happened she liked it. She nibbled her bottom lip with a smile, and said "Yes."
She giggled and laughed, her eyes watery but she continued. "Yes Lucas. I-i'll marry you!" She whispered happily.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Skylar kicked the sand as she walked to her "Home" She yawned as she did not get that much sleep last night. She took off her sandles by the door and picked them up in her hand. She walks in the house and saw her one roommate and her boyfriend. She gave them a smile as she walked past them. As he than got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. She had wide blue eye's and whispered "Oh my god...." Than stood there with her mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

( Louis died, I'm not rubbing it in your Rachet face... It's not like i'd want to anyway, Judgeing by how ugly it is. -__________- )

Lucas was lost almost in Maycee's eyes, but then he heard one single word, One that would change his life Forever. Yes... Maycee said, And he couldn't believe it. He then stood Tall, a happy tall, and then pulled his muscled arms around her. He was engaged with the only person he ever truly loved.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Maycee smiled into his shirt, crying a little. She was so happy! She also imagined what this day would be like when she was little. It wasn't at all how she expected to fall in love with a guy and him proposing. Nope. It was WAY better. She loved Lucas like she loved no other. She tilted her head back and gently placed her lips on his. She looked at the girl named Skylar and gave a thumbs up at her, smiling into the kiss as she turned her attention back to her now...Fiance. (I like the sound of that XP)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

*Com'on guys! I miss you all already! Sad *
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

(Go on dis, My luv http://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.com/

My newest RP site.)

Lucas smiled. He loved Maycee more than anyone in the universe, and always will beyond the end of time. He then, sadly, Broke the kiss to ask this one simple question. "Want to go out for dinner?" as he then kissed her lightly on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

(Kk!)

Maycee tilted her head to the side and smiled. She was in for some food. "Sure!" She replied, stepping away. "I should probably go get...more presentable..." She giggled.

(I joined, name's Paulla!)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:29 pm

(GUYS! *sniffles* WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?)
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:25 am

(Why are you evil! *sniffles* I can't fuck chu now!)

Lucas nodded his head, and then kissed her forehead softly. He then let go of her, and watched as she walked away. Oh how did he love her. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

(I wanted to be EVIL! And Omg, hahaha, your Signature! I wubbers it!)

Maycee ran up the stairs and into her room, flinging open the closet door, in a frantic search for something nice. She spotted a grey dress, with blue swirls, and smiled. "Perfect" She mumbled as she took it off the hanger and striped off her clothes. She put on a strapless bra, then the dress. She then, took of all her make up, and re-did it. All she had now on was, a little mascara, and some lip gloss. That should do it! Running down stairs, Maycee put on some grey flats, and smiled at Lucas, twirling around. "Is this okay?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer.

Her dress: Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvAH8TfiEFn0Snyt7kBXw0L2EdUzF_nTPN3LCA4hcoZypXy0ia

Her shoes: Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 9k=
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue63/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:48 pm

I awoke from my deep slumber, and eyed the room. It was light outside, and the door was still locked! Didn't the humans know I was here? I shook my head, cursing them. How stupid. But I didn't feel bad or anything. I was glad they hadn't found me yet. Who knew what they'd do!

I was about to get up when I felt something wiggle next to me, startled, I looked down, and spotted two pups, one female, the other male, suckling. I had given birth to TWO pups while I was asleep! And how cute they were! The male looked, a little like Iro. Yet the Female, had a different pelt. She looked nothing like me nor Iro. Yet, she did, at the same time.

I nuzzled and gently licked my off-springs heads, breathing in their scents. The male smelled of a Meadow, and the Female of Newly Fallen Rain. They were Beautiful. Just...perfect! But what will I do? I'm trapped here, and my new milk will only last for so long when I need to eat to refill myself and give them more milk. I looked back to the open window. I needed someone. I lifted my muzzle and parted my jaws, letting out a low bark. Where was My Fellow Breeds?

Back to top Go down
Mae

Mae

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

i heard the bark , but everyone was gone but me , so i followed the bark were i found my mom by the peoples house , i wondered what is mom doing here ? but i padded over to her side and said " mom ?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue63/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:48 pm

(Mae, your right next to me. Sucking. You.were.just.born-__- You can't walk, talk, OR see nor Hear yet. )
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:56 pm

(XD)

Lucas jumped up, Hearing a bark at the door across from him. "Raven?!" he barked, and then he cautiously walked to the door, not making a sound. He put his hand on the door, and slowly, his palms sweating, Creaked it open. He looked there, in shock, as 1 beautiful male pup, and a female pup, where next to his mother. He couldn't help but sigh in awe...
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I instinctively pulled back my lips and growl, protectively. There was a flash of blond and all of a sudden, I saw my first child. The one boy Iro taught me to love. But...why was he here? He was supposed to be with Maycee, and his human family now.

I shook my head and curled my body around the pups, hiding them from view. Who knew that these Humans would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: