The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 4 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 4 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm

( Yesh. ) Nathan likes turtles.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Cheyenne didn't like the book so she didn't finish reading it. She wanted some chocolate so got up and got some. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Nathan heard Combat running around, and tired Nathan couldn't help but scream: "SHUT DA FUCK UP!! SOD OFF!" Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Cheyenne heard Nathan cuss, "Don't cuss or the child's/children's first word will be a cuss word."
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

-3 MONTHS LATER-

"Now I'm nine months pregnant." Cheyenne said to herself. "The little ones should be coming soon." Cheyenne sat down the couch and read a book.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Nathan walked down the stairs, and then kissed the top of Cheyenne's head. He put his hand on her stomach, and then sat down, him also reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Cheyenne felt a sharp pain in her stomach as she got to the second chapter of the book. She winced in pain as she sat the book down. The she felt something wet in her pants. "Nate, I think it's time." Cheyenne said wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Nathan's eyes widened, and then he quickly got her into the car. He moved quite fast, and before long, they where at the hospital, whom was past the forest. (LOLZ, I'm Gonna DIE... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm

(No no, you no die.)

Cheyenne was in pain for what it felt like a long time. She finally made it to the hospital.

(This post was just derp.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm

(XD)

Nathan got into a car crash. (LOLZ JK JK.) Nathan held his hand on her stomach, and did the best to calm her down. He embraced her, and kissed her lightly, and said over and over, that we were going to be okay. (DERP Herp DEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 pm

"I know we're going to be OK," Cheyenne said as she sat in the car in pain. "but what happens if I have twins?" Cheyenne asked as Nate got closer to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

Cheyenne got out of the car and walked over to the doors.

[Derp]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Nathan helped her into the hospital, and into well, everything... He acted as calm as he could be, but inside he was a nervous wreck. He simply held her close.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Cheyenne smiled as the nurse came over to her and Nate. She got me a wheelchair to sit and go to my room. She also gave one of those hospital gowns to change into. As Nate pushed the wheelchair with me in it down the hallway, we finally came into our room. I got into the gown and waited on the doctor to come into the room and get everything ready.

(You get to RP the next part. XD Then I RP the one after yours, kay? :DD)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Nathan calmly waited for the Doctor to come, and before long, He did so. He checked her, and he said it was affirmative that she will give birth today, if not, any time soon. Nathan held her hand, and waited calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Cheyenne talked to Nathan through her contractions. Every other hour the doctors would come into the room and check how many centimeters dialated [fail] I was. "I guess if I have twins will name the boy Damon and the girl Chelsea." Cheyenne asked Nathan. Around 2:00 AM she was 7 centimeters dialated and the contractions were getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm

"Yes, I'm afraid so love." He said, and then he kissed the top of her head. {DERP You do next part}
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Right now It was 3:00 AM and Cheyenne was ready to push. The doctors came into the room wearing weird jackets and all that. The doctor told Cheyenne to push every once and a while, but around 7:00 AM, She had twins, one boy and one girl. The girl was Chelsea and The boy was Damon.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:27 pm

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Nathan couldn't help but smile, as he then looked at his children. he was tired, but he didn't care. soon after Cheyenne and Nathan looked at them, they carried them off into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

(That's a long 'AWWWWWW')

Cheyenne smiled and leaned on Nate. She was very tired and sore from the labor. Cheyenne laid down to go to sleep. "G'night Nate." Cheyenne said before she drifted off into a deep and peacful slepp.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:32 pm

(I'll start here)

Maycee stayed outside the room (It's a room right....your not giving birth in a car or anything? I don't want to go back and read your guys post....)
She chewed her nail again, and reached up to pull a strand of orange hair back around her ear and let out a sigh. She wondered what was happening and Where Lucas was. He wasn't at the house.....so she supposed he would be here.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm

(Yeah, I didn't give birth in a car.)

"You can come in now.," Cheyenne told Maycee. She held Chelsea while Nate held Damon.

(So derpy)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Maycee let out a giggle, and ran in. She almost slipped but caught herself as She reached the bed table. She looked at the bundle and smiled, tears in her eyes. "Their SO cute, Chey. What's their names?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Cheyenne smiled and said this to May, "The boy is Damon," She said pointing to the baby boy, "And the girl is Chelsea." Cheyenne smiled as she had tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Maycee pulled up a chair and sat close. She qulped and looked a Chey. "C-can I hold them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: