The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 7 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 7 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Maycee

Maycee

Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm

(I better be-_-)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm

(DOUBLE POST!)
Maycee awoke from her slumber with a little cry. Her hair was plastered against her sweaty face and the sheets and blankets clung to her body. She had another nightmare. Maycee licked to dry lips and threw the covers back, and swung her legs over the bed and stood up. She couldn't remember what the dream was about, but it must have be awful. She walked to the bathroom and opened the door, turning on the lights. It was dark out now, and the clock read 3:00 AM. Maycee turned on the fossett. (Probs spelled this shit wrong) and cupped cold water in her palms and lifted it, and splashed her face. She did this three or four times more before she turned off the sink and dried her face with a white, creamy towel. She then turned off all the lights in the bathroom and slowly walked out, still shaken. She didn't know why! She couldn't remember her dream. But instead of going to sleep, Maycee just left the room, and slowly walked down the hall, the chilly air sending goose bumps up and down her bare legs.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Cheyenne woke up tot he sound of her twins crying. Nathan was still asleep and Cheyenne was sore and tired. She grabbed Damon first, then Chelsea. Cheyenne went to go sit in a rocking chair in her and Nate's room. Cheyenne carefully started rocking back and forth, singing to her twins. She grabbed two bottles that had some pre-made formula in them. Cheyenne gave both of her twins the bottles to suckle on. She smiled at her two little bundles of joy.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Skylar walked slowly following the old scent of Jerome. She than saw a huge mansion looking house. Her blue eye's sparkled and she said "Damn, That a big ass house" She looked at each roof and tower. She smelled something else. Cheyenne, The girl she had met before. Sky stared at the building. She shook her head and said "You see a village like that than a building like this, It really changes you thoughts about the island" Very softly. Her arm's hurt from carrying the bag and she droped it, It made a loud thump. She looked around quickly before crouching down next to the bag. She was so much skinner than the bad it made her laugh. She than looked at her blonde hair that fell in her face. She saw it start to curl again. It curled naturlly. She didn't know that she was directy in the eye line of the window.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Cheyenne smiled as she looked to the left. Cheyenne looked at a familiar figure, "Skylar," Cheyenne said under her breathe. Cheyenne made her way over tot he window to open it. "Hello Skylar!" Cheyenne said trying not to wake her twins.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Skylar was thinking about something else hen she heard a greeting. She turned to see no body, She cocked her head. Than she looked up to see cheyenne. She buried her face in her bag, Embareissed (FAIL) She than got up slowly and waved "Hi" She said softly but loud enough to be heard. She looked down and saw a snake crawl on her bag. She screamed and Jumped back. She wanted to turn into a wolf, But couldn't not infront of Cheyenna again. She picked up and stick and threw it at it. It hissed and went away. She sighed and picked up her bag. Than she looked at the sleeping babies in her arms. She smacked her self than mouthed the words "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"It's OK" Cheyenne mouthed back. "You can come in if you like." Cheyenne said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Skylar watched her say that and sky said "ill Be right there" She walked toward the house and opened the big door. She looked around at the pretty stuff in the house. She smiled and looked upstair's. She didn't want to go right up there, So she looked around more and than walked upstairs. When she got there, She felt the wall before looked into the doorway of Cheyenne's room was. She smiled and whisper "Nice place"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"Yeah," Cheyenne said, "It's my boyfriend's. When I first moved here we had 'it' and he got me pregnant, so yeah." Cheyenne said in an awkward way, "Anyways, off of that subject, here's Chelsea and Damon!," She said looking down at her two bundles of joy.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Skylar watched her talk a little than looked at the to babies, in her arms. She smiled and said "Their cute" She said looking at the beautiful baby girl and boy. She smiled again and asked "You look really young... how old are you?" She asked than saying "Im eighteen"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 pm

"16," Cheyenne said with smiled, "Yes, I know, I'm young." Cheyenne said with a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Skylar smiled and said "Well thats not bad, Your living in a better lace than me, Well im not liveing anywhere really" She laughed a little than twirled her hair. "Your on the right path, i mean" She smiled
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

"You can live here if you like," Cheyenne said with small smile.

(OMG. Derp.)
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Skylar cocked her head and said "Your sure" with a little happyness in her voice. She looked at the ground than back at Cheyenne and her twins.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:43 pm

"You can choose any room you want," Cheyenne said, "There's some more bedrooms left down the hallway, except the blue on, that's my friends, Maycee." Cheyenne replied with a smile, putting her twins in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Skylar smiled and said "Thank you" She than asked again "You sure your BF wont mind" Than looked at her with SKy's blue eye's.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 pm

"She won't mind." Cheyenne said with a small smile to Skylar. She kissed her twin's heads as she went to go sit down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Skylar smiled than said "Alright, Ill leave you alone now" Than she got up bringing the bag with her. Than slowly walked out. She than walked to a room that had a pinkish door. She opened it and walked in. It had a twin bed and two dresser's. She droped the bag on her new bed and closed the door. It was about 7:00 am. Sky yawned and sat on the comfy bed. It was perfectly made, The comferter was pink with white pillow's. She smiled and touched the white walls with small flowers on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 pm

(OOPS DOUBLE POST ^^)
Skylar gets up and changes into a pair of black tights and a tan dress and goes through her bag looking for her shoes. She goes to cheyenne's door fram and whisper's "Ill be back in a few hours" Than smiles and waves to her twins and than goes back to her room. She slips on her sandle's. Than grabs her wallet and runs out the door. She smiles at the house before walking to the city.
~CITY OF LIGHTS~
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Maycee had just turned down a hall to see a girl she had never seen before whisper something into Cheyenne and Nathan's door before she ran off. Maycee pursed her lips before she went downstairs, and looked around for the kitchen. She soon found one and quickly raced over, grabbing a cup from the cupboard and filling it with nice old water. She gulped...more like chugged....the whole glass down before she set the cup in the sink, reminding herself to wash it later. With that, Maycee opened the front door, a soft breeze flowing in and making her hair fall from her shoulders and cascade down onto her back. Maycee smiled and closed her eyes, breathing in the air. With a quick glance over her shoulder, she stepped outside, and hsut the door quickly. Then, took off running. She didn't know where or why. But she felt like running.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Cheyenne followed Maycee out of the house leaving Nathan to take care of their children. Cheyenne smiled as she could finally get some fresh air.

[OMG. THIS IS SO DERP.]

~The City of Lights~
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue63/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm

I ran around the room, panicking. I had been experiencing weird kicks in my stomach, then they got lower, and It hurt like hell. I instantly knew, I was expecting my pups. So...here I was, locked up in a room, about to give birth. Well that's just fucked up. Especially when, I was probably going to die. Then, my hope rises. There was a window, slightly open. I wasn't gonna jump out of it/ Why? The building was pretty big, and if I jumped out, I'd die-__-. But what I did do was risky, but I did it anyway. I stuck my head out of the window and opened my maw, and let out on of my howls. I made sure It was a loud and strong howl that dipped, so my Fellow Breeds could hear me.

(Stupid Post!)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Maycee entered the house, opening the door for Lucas and Cheyenne. Lucas grabbed Maycee's hand and swung their entwined fingers back and fourth as they stared into the house, smiling. Then, Lucas turned to Maycee, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I'm going to go take a shower, see you soon." And rushed off and up the stairs. Maycee let out a sigh, and pulled her hair into a messy bun. She wasn't going back to bed. So she jogged up the stairs and into her new room, taking off her shirt and and underwear, leaving her naked, as she collected her clothes and dumped them into the hallway quickly. She'd have to throw them away. They were all torn and icky. She ran into the bathroom, and jumped into the tub, turning on the shower.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:04 pm

(DOUBLE POST!)

Maycee slipped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around her curvy body. (Maycee has Curves. Problem?) She then stepped out of the room, shivering every now and then as she opened the bedroom door and stepped out. She hugged the towel tighter around her body as she scanned the hall ways, looking for a feminine room. She had to borrow a Bra, some Panties...some Pants and Shirts. Grabbing her dirty clothes, she skipped down stairs and threw them away.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm

I woke up from sleep i was thristy so i started screaming. *derpy but its the 1st time im being a baby ^_^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: