The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  Voting_barSlayer's Manor  Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

This is where all slayers stay and rest. They are here almost all the time, unless they are called in. This is basically the Slayer's "Homestead" or Hideout.
Slayer's Manor  AdareManor
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 pm

We arrived at the manor, and I carried the Pregnant female up to the Medical room. I gentely set her down on the bed, and nuzzled her softly. The other wolf, Was carried in by Nathan. I rested my head down beside the female (Raven Bird) and waited for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Liberty barked as they rolled up here. She jumped over combat and out of the car. She ran inside and to where she stayed most. She walked past the vet room. She saw Combat pitty over the breed's... THAT HE HURT. She growled and Nate shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 pm

I couldn't help but snarl back, as I then walked up to her. I growled "Don't Fucking Touch her, You Bitch..." I said, and stood taller.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Liberty snarled "Protect your breed while the rest of us try to kill them!" She growled. She was discusted at him.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Combat just rolled his eyes, and then trotted out to the Training Garden, as he practiced his fighting moves. He ripped a tree in half almost, and he saw the giant gash. He then practiced on a breed dummy, and tore it's electronic head off. Combat then stopped, breathing hard. He then started practicing his running and climbing skills. When Combat climbed with ease and speed ontop of a large rock, He howled loudly and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mariah

Mariah

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Mariah opened her eye's and looked around. She didnt know where she was.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Combat returned inside, and said to the newly awoken breed "It's okay, your safe..." as he held himself into a dominant position (QUICK REPLY!)
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:05 pm

(From calm village)
When Jerome and his followers made it out of the forest the moon was on the highest spot of the sky now, bathing the landscape in his pure majestetic light. Jerome notices that his followers are getting tired and he couldnt let them all run till they collapse. Jerome looks around, spotting a huge mansion behind a stone wall. Jerome heard about it....this is where the breed slayers live. Some of the scientists back then in the lab talked about it but Jerome never gave much attention to this place, besides that he was too busy in guarding the lab during this time. The german sheperd then skids to a break and stares at the stone wall. "...We have to find a other way in. Follow me." His group immediately runs after him, alough their paws already hurt like crazy from all this running.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:38 pm

After spending the whole time running around and searching for an entrance in order to get in, Jerome finds a hole in the stone wall. He lets out a bark, signalising his comrades to come over here. "Here. We can get to the others side through this hole" Jerome then crouches down to the ground and crawls through it, making it over to the other side. The rest of the group follows him, happy that they finally will be able to rest for a while.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mariah

Mariah

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Mariah cocked her head to the side, He tried to kill me and now he is trying to help me. She shuged and got up.
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Jerome slowly and silently strolls around in the garden of the mansion together with his followers. Jerome looks at the unnaturually formed bushes and the big house infront of them. He´s still considering wether to go in or not. He has not the slightest idea what kind of humans and dogs live in there and who knows, perhaps he´s getting mistaken for a breed again and gets shot. Jerome sighs and then stares at the starry night sky, thinking about the two females he had protected today. Are they okay?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Slayer's Manor  Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Control:

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Nightmare walked to the outside of the manor and she hid with herbs. She covered her scent then used many herbs to heal herself as she felt kicks in her stomach. She knew there was atleast 1 breed in there.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Liberty smelled a breed. She smiled and raced down stairs to where a breed was. She let out a bark to combat and Jerome. This was her time. She barked louder to wake up her owner, Nate. She snarled loudly as she walked closer to the breed. This was a new one (Nightmare)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Nathan grumbled, and then stumble out of bed. He then got dressed, and went down stairs, and could sense a breed. He threw a pistol at Cheyenne, and when she caught it, he raced down the stairs, Combat Stalking behind him.
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Jerome and his followers woke up between the bushes of the garden as they suddenly heard a somebody barkind. Jerome groaned and slowly opens his eyes, feeling a head ache rising. He didnt sleep well last night and watches Liberty running like crazy towards....a breed he guesses. Jerome stands up and stretches but...he´s not going to kill the female. Jerome then laps up some water from a fountain close by and then trots over to the other canines, rather calm, instead of highly agressive. He stops a small distance away from them tough and watches the situation first.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Cheyenne grabbed the pistol and laid it on the bed. She quickly flung her legs over the side and stood up to get dressed. She quickly got on all of her clothes on and grabbed the pistol. As she ran downstairs she buttoned her pants and loaded the pistol.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Nightmare flexed her claw and snarled showing her fang covered in blood her eyes shined saying "Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Jerome tilts his head by the females exclaim, almost as she would want to get killed by them. THe german sheperd doesnt move tough and sits down. Two against one seems highly unfair to him so he refuses joining into the fight. Besides that, he could see somthing moving in her womb, a sign that she´s pregnant too. Jerome never had and surely never kill females or any young mothers in his life.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Combat growled, and heard Nathan make the first shit. That was a signal. Combat raced to the smaller female(Nightmare) and ripped open her hide. He was a damn pro at dis. He mashed her into a wall, and then Liberty smashed herself onto the breed, and Combat heard her spine snap as he did so too.
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Jerome narrows his eyes but not on the breed, mainly on Combat and Liberty. He was trained to be an assassin but during some time, something within him has changed. Was it because of Kaibutsu? Jerome has no idea but he refuses to help them attacking the She wolf. However, if he would safe her then he may will be abandoned by the humans and loose their trust. "..Mmh.."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Liberty smiled as somebody was on her side. As he attacked her She riped deeply into her lower back.
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Jerome starts to think, considering what side he should be on. He then watches the canines, digging their teeths into the young females body and torturing her greatly. Jerome shuts his eyes for a while but then rips them open and dashes towards the action, letting out his personal fight cry. He then pounces the female, pushing her on her back with his front paws on her chest down to the ground, growling lowly. He stares at the female, his eyes cold and then clings his fangs around the she wolves neck, tighter and tigher till the ooze is coming out from the flesh.

Last edited by Kaibutsu&Jerome on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Control:

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Nightmare is dead done now returing to life in the den
Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:53 pm

(....What? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slayer's Manor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: