The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 5 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 5 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm

"Of course," Cheyenne said with a smile. She carefully handed Chelsea over to Maycee and then she carefully got Damon and handed him over to Maycee. "Only if we had a camera." Cheyenne said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Maycee held the babies in her arms, and smiled down at them.
"No need Chey. I'm sure you, Me, The babies daddy, will remember this day forever....." Maycee wanted to add Lucas to the names...but he wasn't there.......And that made her thoughts drift off to the handsome blonde boy with pretty blue eyes whom stole her heart.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Cheyenne smiled and looked at her children. "The doctor said I could get out of the hospital in a couple hours." Cheyenne said with a smile to May
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Maycee nodded, then narrowed her green eyes suspiciously with a raised eyebrow. "Who is the Dad......?" She asked, with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 pm

"Nathan, right here," Cheyenne said with giggle pointing to Nate beside her. She looked at Maycee with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Maycee giggled and looked at the babies then Cheyenne. "Do you think I'll ever have kids?" She asked, a little confused but in a good confused way.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Nathan let out a smile, and tipped his head in respect. Damon looked ALOT like Nathan, and he knew he would train him to be the best Slayer, Along with Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 pm

"I feel that you have a good chance in the future to have children." Cheyenne said to Maycee with a smile. Cheyenne looked at her children with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Maycee nodded and looked at Nathan. "Wanna hold'em?"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Cheyenne smiled at Maycee when she asked him if they wanted to hold them.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Damon felt himself be passed around like a toy, and he let out a small sorting noise. Can't They see he was tired and wanted to sleep! He sort of grumbled, and did the best to close his eyes, but it was no use. He swore he was going to freaking bite whoever held him next. He was a grumpy baby, and now he was deprived of sleep, and pissed.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:28 pm

"I think Damon wants to be put down to rest," Cheyenne said to Maycee and Nate.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Maycee giggled, quickly kissed the grumpy babies head then got up and put him and his sister in the baby bed the hospital provided.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:30 pm

The only thing he could do was grumble and whine. He let out a small grumble, to him meant "THSNK OU!" but it was just a snort to the others... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Cheyenne smiled and mouthed thank you to Maycee. Cheyenne's eyes started to droop from being so tired. "I'm going to take a little nap. G'night guys," Cheyenne said as she laid down.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Damon peacefully slept, and as he did, he sort of moved his arms slightly, like he was yelling at someone. He waved his hands around, and then started crying. He cried and screamed and cried when he awokened, little did he know that he had a nightmare. He screamed and cried more, until both parents woke up.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Cheyenne woke up to a screaming baby. "Can somebody get the baby. I'm weak and too tired." Cheyenne said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Maycee nodded and scooped up the baby in her arms, and gently rocked him. "Shhhh...." She whispered to him as she walked back to the rocky chair, sat down and rocked him.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Cheyenne looked at the baby formula and the bottle, "Maybe he's hungry?" Cheyenne said to Maycee. She grabbed the bottle and filled it with some warm water from he side table. She put the warm water in the bottle and used her spoon get some of the formula out of the can and put it in the bottle. She then shook up the formula that was in the bottle and then after it was shook up she handed the bottle to Maycee and said, "Here, you can feed him."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Maycee smiled and took the bottle with her free hand, and gently put my tip (Nipple of the Bottle XD) into Damon's mouth. I didn't shove it in,just gently put in his mouth, waiting fr him to drink.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Damon Felt something be shoved into his mouth (That's sounds so wrong...) and he let out a GAK! sound, and spit it out. He then made a grumbleing noise, witch to him is this "WTF Bitch!? Get away from me!" As he then swished his arms around in an angry motion.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Maycee giggled and raised an eyebrow at Cheyenne. She shook her head, her orange.russet curls bouncing. She sighed and looked at Damon. "Do you not want some milk, sweetie?" She asked. un-sure if he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Damon let put a really pissed off look. Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Angry-Baby-300x291
He just grumbled, and closed his eyes. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm

[Funniest thing ever.]

Cheyenne just rolled her eyes at her grumpy son, "At least he isn't biting your fingers."
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:14 pm

(Hahahaa, I spit out my OJ)
Maycee giggled and looked at Chey then to damon, and nuzzled his head. "Your a mean, Baby." She whispers, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: