The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 2 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 2 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Health:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Control:

Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

idk im just dead theres no way of living after that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm

(Mmmh....and now?)
Jerome lets go from the female as he suddenly couldnt feel her pulse anymore. The german sheperd widens his eyes and looks at the female, shocked on what he has done. He breaths heavily, blood dripping down from hís fangs but he couldnt enjoy the sight of the kill. Jerome is certainly used to see the dead bodies of his opponents but not this time. Her black coat, blood stained and...what about her pups...are they still alive? Jerome felt guilty for killing a young mother and stares at her dead body.
Back to top Go down
Raven Bird

Raven Bird

Wolf Stats
Health:
Experience:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Control:
Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 am

I awoke from my slumber, suddenly feeling sick. Lifting my dizzy head I opened my maw and puked up my food from last week. I heard growling and suddenly realized...I wasn't home anymore. I wasn't curled up with Iro and Lucas, with Lucas by my side or Nightmare complaining because Iro was trying to mate with her again. I wasn't home. I was somewhere not safe. I felt a kick in my stomach and let out a small wail. My pups aren't safe here. Hell, I'm not safe here! Where was here, anyway? Scents of dogs and humans hit my hard, and my panic increased. What should I do? "Get the hell out of here! Find Lucas! He'll-" I mumbled but stopped. Lucas wouldn't do anything. He hated me. I tried to kill Maycee.....I'm all alone. And I'll likely Die alone too.....
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 am

Cheyenne shook her head and headed back up stairs to go to bed. She sat on the bed and thought for a second, 'We didn't use protection last night, and I'm not on birth control. What if I'm pregnant?' Cheyenne thought as she laid down in the bed. She fell with a short yawn and a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 am

Nathan walked into the room, and then Lightly kissed Cheyenne. But something was wrong. She looked like she was about to throw up. I looked at Her With Conscerned eyes, and then put my arms around her. She then broke free, and I knew why.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:30 am

Cheyenne looked at Nate then burst into tears, "Nathan, I'm scared, what if I can't get through this?" She looked at him as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 am

Nathan Embraced her. "Cheyenne, Don't ever be scared, Ok? You are Strong, and WILL get though this..." He said, and then held her close, feeling like he was going to cry also.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 am

"OK," She sniffled, but the frown turned into a smile, "I've always wanted kids.," Cheyenne smiled as she hugged Nathan, closing her eyesn
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:37 am

"It;s okay..." He said calmly, as he then held her close. "We'll be Alright..." I said, and Kissed the top of her head. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:39 am

Cheyenne smiled and said, "Shouldn't we be thinking of names for the baby?" She looked up at Nate and smiled.

[Short derpy post. XD]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 am

Nathan smiled, and said. "Yea, Let;s go pick a name for the baby..." He said, after wiping her tears. (DERP, AGAIN.)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 am

"OK," Cheyenne said as she smiled. She got up off of the bed and waited for Nate.

[We jus' derpin' it up in here!]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 am

Nate followed her, and then walked over to a small reading room. He sat down on a chair, and then started THINKING. THINKING IS HARD. REALLY HARD. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 am

Cheyenne went over to the book room with Nate to find a book on baby names. She finally found a book to search in. She made her way over to Nate and sat on the arm of the chair. She started looking through the book. She searched through the girl names first, "Alley, Alice, Bianca, Belle, Diana, Diane [Die-an].." She read off. Then she searched through the boy names, "Billy, Bob, Bill, Cody, Derek, Erick, Erik.." Her mind was jumbled because of all the names. She threw book on her lap and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 am

"Cheye, Why don't we think up a name?" He said, Looking at the overwhelmed Cheyenne. (DERRRRPPPPPPPPPP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 am

(Derps are awesome.)

"OK," Cheyenne groaned. She thought for a moment on girl names and one of them popped up, "How about Chelsea for a girl, and.... Michael for a boy?" Cheyenne said to Nate with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am

Nate shook his head about Micheal. "What about... Derek? Or Damon?" He said, and rubbed his chin. (YOU KNIW IT'S A DERP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

"I like Damon. That's a cool name." Cheyenne said to Nate.

[I'm just gonna skip time cause I can't wait. I'm very impaitent.]

-THREE MONTHS LATER-

Cheyenne was rubbing her baby bump as she walked around in her bedroom tiding up. As she did so, she hummed a short song. [So derpy. XD]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 am

Nathan walked into the room, and held his hand on her stomach. He smiled, and he kissed Cheyenne's Cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 am

Cheyenne smiled as Nate wrapped his arms around her waste and put his hands on her stomach. Cheyenne leaned her head on Nate's shoulder and said, "I'm so happy about this, but how will we know if we're having a boy or a girl or twins and so on?" Cheyenne questioned as she looked at Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 am

I smiled, and kissed the top of her head. "we;ll just have to find out, theres no Doctor's around here..." I said, my hand still on her swelling Stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 am

"Hmm.." Cheyenne said. "I heard about this somewhere, but you can use a pencil, nedle and thread to determine if your having a boy, a girl, or twins." Cheyenne said as she turned around to face Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:48 am

"Really! Try it!" I said, my eyes sparkling as I looked at her demonstrate. (DERP CUZ DERPS ARE GOOD AND I'M A DERP! I'M GOING TO RENAME MY PUPPY DERP HERP! )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 am

"OK," Cheyenne said as she got some thread, a pencil, and a sewing needle. She carefully threaded the needle and stuck it into the eraser as far it will go. She made her way over to their shared bed. She sat on the edge of it as laid her fore arm on her lap. She held the pencil over her wrist. It took a while before it started moving but when it did, it was moving side to side. She smiled as she looked at Nate, "We could be having twins, Nate.," Cheyenne said to Nate as she watched the pencil carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 am

Nathan Smiled, and then kissed Cheyenne;s Cheek. He held her tight, and said, "I bet they'll come in May..." and he then Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: