The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 3 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 3 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 am

"I do too." Cheyenne smiled as she looked down at her growing stomach. She slowly traced circles around it. "I'm going to lay down for a bit, my back hurts, would you like to join me, Nate?" Cheyenne said with a smile. [I love derp posts. XD SO HERE'S ONE!]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 am

"Gladly" Nathan said with a smile, and he then helped her up, and brought her over to the bed. (OK, I named my dog Herp Derp, and I'm now Celebrating with Derpy Posts! I LOVE DERP(S)!
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 am

"Thank you, Love" [BUAHAHAHA NICKNAMES!] Cheyenne told Nate as she sat down on the bed then laid down, covering up. She stared at the sealing asking Nate, "Anything you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 am

Nate smiled, and said "Let's just rest..." he said, and then turned towards her, and put his hand on her stomach. (DEEEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 am

"OK," Cheyenne said as she turned on her side. She fell asleep soon after turning over.

-MORNING-

Cheyenne woke up with a yawn and a stretch. She looked over at Nate and said, "I'm hungry. I want something to eat." Cheyenne stared at Nate for a few moments and then turned to face the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 am

Nate grumbled, and then he woke up. He walked down the stairs, Took out the dogs, and made breakfast fro himself and Cheye. He wasn't called in for a while, so He guessed everything was under Control. He ate his breakfest, and calmly waited.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 am

Cheyenne got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. She got her a plate of some breakfast and sat in front of Nate. She ate her breakfast slower then usual, but she still enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:28 am

I smiled, and then stood up. I kissed the Top of Cheyenne's head, as I then walked off, nothing really to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 am

Cheye
nne smiled as Nate kissed the top of her head. Cheyenne finished eating her breakfast then put her dishes in the sink to wash. Cheyenne headed back upstairs to rest a bit. She finally made her way up the steps of manor. She made her way to her and Nate's shared room. She walked over to the bed, sat down on the edge, and laid down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 am

The following night Jerome couldnt sleep one bit. THe sight of the dead female still roamed in his head making it impossible for him to rest. As the sun rose again, Jerome slowly woke up from his short slumber and looked around, finding himself in the middle of the garden again. He groans and covers his head with his paws and rubs it. THe german sheperd then stands up and stretches himself again. He then turns around, starring at his followers who are still asleep but then wakes them up with a loud bark. "Come on guys! We have to go back to the village and find Ness´s body..." Jerome explains to them and leaves the unnaturually big estate. (to calm village)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 am

Liberty woke up on the couch. She yawned and sretched her legs. She got up and jumped down from the couch. She perked her ears as she heard Jerome say somthing. "CALM YOUR SELF DOWN, Its still morning" She barked loudy so maybe he would hear, But he didn't was gone. She frowned and went outside. She saw a femme human. She cocked her head and barked "you sleep for a while and more people come here..." She was annoyed wh everything was happening fast. She yawned and decided to go to the village. She ran after where she went before.

(NO ONE CARES ABOUT LIBERTY. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am

Cheyenne woke up with a small yawn, but besides nothing running through her head, she was worried about Maycee. Cheyenne walked down the stairs and told Nate, "I'm going to check on Maycee, you wanna come with me?" Cheyenne asked as she walked down the stairs.

~to The Calm Village~
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:16 pm

-3 MONTHS LATER-

Being 6 months pregnant wasn't easy. Exspecialy with twins. Cheyenne walked around the house as she had her hand on her swollen stomach, which was quite large for one child.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

The more and more the child(Ren) Grew, Nathan could see the difference in Cheye. He had to help her with everything, He didn't mind, Though. This is a derp post, and I only did this cuz I don wanna do SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 pm

[KAY]

Cheyenne made her way to the couch to read a book she had got from the upstairs bookroom. She had just started to read the book until she felt something kick her stomach from the inside and smiled. "Nate come here for a second," She said as she put his hand on her stomach. The baby kicked again, but not one foot was felt, but two. Cheyenne smiled and asked Nate, "Feel that? That's our babies.," Cheyenne smiled as she looked down at her stomach.

(I don't know what happened.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm

(But wait, Children have two feet, So, if might just be the same baby... Razz )

Nathan smiled, and held his hand on her stomach. (I feel like I'm 30...) He was slightly tired, He doesn't know why, He just is. "I'm Going to get some rest..." He said, and then walked into the Shared room.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 pm

(You know, you could be right. LOL.)

Cheyenne nodded OK as she went back to reading her book.

(OMG. I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AGAIN.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Nathan plopped on the bed, and then looked up on the ceiling. He was tired, but sleep didn't come though, He just lay there.

(IT'S CONTAGIOUS. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Cheyenne didn't know what else to do so she just continued reading her book.

(At 1:30 I'ma make Cheyenne 9 months pregnant cause labor can last a day. e.o I don't wanna be pregnant in real life. Anyways, another derp post!)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Nathan went to sleep. (LOL That's a record...)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 pm

(We should get an award for the most derpy posts and lolzy ones too. XD)

Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

(Yeah!)

Nathan didn't snore. (LOL Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Cheyenne didn't fart.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Nathan Farted. {LOL Not really, I'm just posting random shit. Razz }
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 pm

I don't know what else Cheyenne did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: