The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Sophia Lilly Parker Vote_lcapSophia Lilly Parker Voting_barSophia Lilly Parker Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Sophia Lilly Parker Vote_lcapSophia Lilly Parker Voting_barSophia Lilly Parker Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Sophia Lilly Parker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia

Sophia

Sophia Lilly Parker Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Lilly Parker   Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Sophia Lilly Parker 2nsnyu1

Sophia Lilly Parker 2a7d7xc

My name is Sophia Lilly Parker. My first name is from my great great grandmother. She meant a lot to me and my mother so I guess that is why my mom named me that. My middle name comes after my mother's first name. My last name is of course my father's last name. To be honest I love my name. Is is a pretty cool name, the only thing I don't like about it is that it is so girly. I am more of a mix between tom-boy and girly girl.

Sophia Lilly Parker 3137449216_1_2_pUak6A4g

Sophia Lilly Parker 29cp45h
Sophia Lilly Parker Tumblr_mgwa8oUqMo1s3gy9ro1_500
My first nick name is Sophie. To be honest I have no clue why my friends started calling me Sophie. It just kind of stuck after a while. My next nickname is kind of funny. My friends Jacob, John, Alex, and Brayden came up with it. They are my really close guy friends. Anyway my next nickname is Sofaa. Yes it is a Sofaa like the couch but yes I like it. Got a problem come talk to me about it. LOL. Anyway the last nick name is Sophaloaf. Okay so this name is quite odd and i'm not the biggest fan of this name but I could care less if you call me it. I mean it is just a nickname [: Anyway I got this name after a girl that though I was fat. She called me and well mainly people call me it to make fun of me /: Anyway like I said I could careless since it is just a nickname.

Sophia Lilly Parker 2pzcgw2
Sophia Lilly Parker F3f47287538c60fddad7af9
London, England
Yes.. I was born in London. I loved it there but when I turned fourteen my parents made me come here. I have the American or English accent or whatever y'all call it. I do tend to break out in French and have the London accent. Haha you mainly only hear it if you in my house [:
Sophia Lilly Parker Tumblr_mblxp2UwSi1r6hmteo1_500
Sophia Lilly Parker Nffec6

Okay, I am a complete sweetheart once you get to know me. I can tend to be a klutz and act crazy and all but that is me and I will NEVER change EVER for anybody. Sometimes if you are one of those prissy girls I can be a little snappy. I mean they are so not the best people on earth. I hate when girls think that it gets me soo mad. Well anyway, a lot of people say that I am a down to earth kind of girl. I care about everyone and everything. I hate it when people are sat it makes me sad because everyone should be happy. I do act like a boy sometimes so yea I can act one like being cool and stuff. You know well this is mainly about me. Become my friend to know more about me
Sophia Lilly Parker 6627310_orig
Sophia Lilly Parker Qq2stz

Ugh, lets see i have 4 siblings 1 older one and 3 younger ones. my older is a brother named Nick. he is 20 and well he moved away so he isn't that much of a bother. but now on to my younger ones. i have Kelsey and Adam who are twins and both 9. they talk non-stop and annoy me soo much. they always go threw my stuff and tell my crushes and friends EVERYTHING and they get mad at me over everything and tell my parents on me. its soo annoying. and lastly i have a 14 year old brother named Josh. he is pretty cool and doesn't bother me much but he tells my friends and my crushes/boyfriends everything. so yeah.
Sophia Lilly Parker 3256865_orig
Sophia Lilly Parker 2dm0w8

Straight-
I am 100% straight - or heterosexual if you want to be specific and exact with your terms. I'm sorry ladies, but I have never felt anything but the mutual feeling of friendship towards another girl. Now, guys, I have had crushes on, though not lately since I've been busy with coping.

Sophia Lilly Parker 33cbtr7

My mother and my father. They are always there for me and I love them. I also have my Nana and Poppy living with me as well and they are everything to me I love them as well.

Sophia Lilly Parker 1zzhrh3
Sophia Lilly Parker E6svaj-l-610x610-hat-chillin-boots-shirt-acacia-clark

Sophia Lilly Parker Hsqjk3
Sophia Lilly Parker Img-thing?
Male.. Just kidding. I'm 100% Female. Well, at least i would hope that I am a female because last time i checked i was. but maybe not. OH NO D: LOL but like I said earlier I am more of a inbetween tom-boys/girly girls.

Sophia Lilly Parker Eit4xw

Sixteen.

Sophia Lilly Parker 1zyeezb

My height is '5''7, Yes I am a little short don't say anything rude -.- and my Weight is 95lbs, Okay, so yea I may be skinny but to MOST girls I am considered fat /:

Sophia Lilly Parker 240yvz4
Sophia Lilly Parker 0
Blonde - Brown.
Okay, so naturally my hair is a dirt blonde in color, though I dye it a shade of brown or a lighter blonde (LOL). Anyways, my hair is pretty long, reaching down to past my shoulder blades and when it's not dyed and straightened, it falls in loose waves. I am pretty OCD about my hair, keeping it clean and washed you know.

Sophia Lilly Parker 2u6gv9k

My eyes are a deep green in color with a little bit of brown mixed in with it. my eyes don't mean much to me because they are just eyes. yes i like to see with them but besides that they aren't much. my pupils really stand out though so yeah. a lot of people say my eyes are REALLY pretty. i don't get it
Sophia Lilly Parker Acaciagif
Sophia Lilly Parker 8yhxty

Tan-
My skin is actually very tan, it is a ACTUAL tan. I'm not like those fakes. I think the tan skin might have something to do with coming from England..I think someone told me once that we were supposed to have pale skin..But maybe that was people from Ireland she was talking about. Then again it could be both. You never can tell what my cousin is talking about as she normally skips from one subject to the next - like I'm doing right now. Anyway, yes, my skin is very tan.

Sophia Lilly Parker Rsajjc
Sophia Lilly Parker Tumblr_mcwk2ws1rF1rrha55
5-
I have two holes on one ear, then two on the other ear. OH and a belly button ring

Sophia Lilly Parker 9ql7qw

Sophia Lilly Parker 2iibnsz
Sophia Lilly Parker Tumblr_mgbsc9DENQ1s1kfhzo1_500_large
A few...
I LOVE surfing it is what I mainly do in my life and it is awesome to feel the wind in your hair and just let everything go and be you.In my free time I like to draw. I am pretty good at doing just about any form of drawing. What I mean is I can draw realistic images, or cartoon-like, or anime style of art. I also listen to music..alot. I play guitar quite alot as well. It's a six-string electric guitar that's black with a white pickboard. I got it for my fifteenth birthday and basically threw myself into learning it.

Sophia Lilly Parker Fa8v43

Hmm. Well, I like art, music - One Direction, Nicki Minaj, and Jennifer Lopez..
People like that. I love surfboarding.., duh Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Playing the guitar, You get the idea [:
oh yeah..
I don't like authority, most people, school, bullies, snobs, cheerleaders, jocks...yeah, the list goes on and on. You get it?
Back to top Go down
Soph

Soph

Sophia Lilly Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Lilly Parker   Sophia Lilly Parker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:18 am

If you'd like to know, This Sophia. I lost the password to my account.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Lilly Parker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: The Breed :: Human-
Jump to: