The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 6 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Vote_lcapSlayer's Manor  - Page 6 Voting_barSlayer's Manor  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Slayer's Manor

Go down 
+8
Maycee
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Nathan
Nightmare
Mariah
Kenzie
Damon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

"Ha, I knew he had my personality and his dad's looks." Cheyenne laughs. as she sat up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Maycee smiled up at Cheyenne. (Stupid short post >Sad )
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:18 pm

(i DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO POST. E.O)

Cheyenne drunk some of her water.
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Damon let out another snorting noise, and then he wanted to do something. He bit down on the red haired girl's fingers, and then let out a small giggle. He bit them again, and again, and waaited to be scolded.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 pm

"I guess he likes to bite fingers too." Cheyenne told Maycee as she watched her bit down on Maycee's fingers with his toothless mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Maycee let out soft laugh. It hurt just a LITTLE bit, but not to much. She scrunched up her nose and pulled her fingers free. She stuck out her tongue at Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Cheyenne laughed at Maycee and then stuck tongue out at her. Cheyenne enjoyed having friends like Maycee. They were fun to be around and fun to hang out with. Then the doctor came into the room and said I could go home anytime now.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Maycee looked up at the Doctor and then to Cheyenne. "Do you want him back now?" She asked Nathan And Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Nathan let out a chuckle, and then helped Cheyenne into her wheelchair. He smiled, as he Held Damon in his arms, and Maycee Pushing the wheelchair. He then calmly handed Damon to Maycee, and he started. He managed to get her in the car, and the children and Maycee Aswell.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Maycee shut the door tightly before she buckled Cheyenne up. She buckled herself up, and held Damon in her arms and looked out the car Window. She wondered again, what happened to her Mother and Brother. They left me Thought maycee, but she shook her head, her ringlets bouncing. I have a new family now. They won't leave me. Maycee re-insured herself as she used her free hand to fix the blanket Damon was laying in. She wanted him to be warm and snuggly, but not feel all cramped.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:45 pm

As Cheyenne got in the car with the help of Nate, she held Chelsea as her bright blue eyes wondered around this new place. Cheyenne looked down at her baby girl and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm

(Are you sitting next to me or what....?)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 pm

(I'm sitting next to you.)
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

(Gotcha!)

Maycee let out a tired yawn. She didn't know why. She shouldn't be tired, Cheyenne should, for she was the one to give birth. Maycee gently leaned her hurting head on Cheyenne's shoulder and smiled down at Chelsea and Damon.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Cheyenne patted Maycee's head and yawned a bit, "When we get our place, we can sleep as long as we want and Nate can take care of the babies." Cheyenne whispered to Maycee.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Maycee smiled and nodded, trying to hold in a cough. It was hard, but she managed. She slowly closed her eyes and breathed in and out. "Are we there yet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Location : Killing Those Nasty Mongrels, and then attempting to ask Cheyenne out.

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

(Hey hey hey, Les-Bian-Honest. Razz )

Nathan sighed, and now they had arrived home. He helped Cheyenne and Maycee out of the car, and then he gently lifted Damon from May's arms. He smiled, as his azure eyes stared up at Nathan.

Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

(We're not lesbians, we're just frands.)

Cheyenne handed Chelsea to Maycee as Cheyenne got out of the car with Nate's help. Cheyenne carefully got Chelsea out of May's hands and headed towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

(Hahahaa, Exactly. I like Penis, not Vagina)

Maycee smiled and followed, opening the door and holding it open for Nathan and Chey. With both in, she closed it behind her and stared at Chey."Where can i take a nap?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:01 pm

(You batta not be, cuz I'm yo boyfriend! )

Nathan walked into the house, and set both children into there rooms. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

"You can choose whichever room upstairs. There's many, but I don't care which one you choose." Cheye said to Maycee. She went up to her and Nate's shared room to put the babies in their cribs.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Maycee nodded and headed up-stairs, opening doors and looking for a nice room. She found one with a blue wall, and a big bed. She wondered who slept there. It wasn't Cheyenne's nor Nathan's, for their room was down the next hall. Maycee shrugged and took of her pants and wire Bra *Ahem* Setting them by the bed table as she walked to the bathroom and took of her make-up. Then, shutting the bathroom doors and all the lights, she ran to the bed, fling herself on it, and crawled under the covers, welcoming sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 pm

(You better be carfeul which room you choose. You never know whats going on in mine and Nate's room. o.o)

Cheyenne smiled as she laid down in her bed to rest for a while. She was tired and very sore, but she didn't feel like taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 pm

(I chose the room frther away from your's cuz.....You never know. But if something bad happens, The room I chose would be close enough for me to come and help....)
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm

(You're right.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer's Manor    Slayer's Manor  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer's Manor
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: