The Breed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breed

Will You Join The Breed?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Things Just got Real...
It is Humid, And A slight mourning mist in the Island. A small warm breeze moves through the air.
It is 12:00 PM In RP time.
Congratulations Lucas For being April's KotM!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I Don't Wanna Leave :/
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:28 am by Maycee

» NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm by Maycee

» Slayer's Manor
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm by Raven Bird

» The City Of Lights
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm by Lucas

» The Pride, A realistic Lion Rp
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm by Raven Bird

» Maycee ~The Great~
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm by Raven Bird

» The Facility Den.
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm by Raven Bird

» _Dark Shadow_ ~Raven's Little Boy~
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Mae

» Dish Network Dvr Model 522
Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

Most Viewed Topics
Calm Village
Slayer's Manor
Zayn Javadd Malik
The Facility Den.
Sophia Lilly Parker
Kenzie Lynn Barker
Skylar Rosemary Smith
The City Of Lights
Maycee ~The Great~
Linnea - The Singer
Top posters
Cheyenne
Calm Village - Page 13 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 13 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Lucas
Calm Village - Page 13 Vote_lcapCalm Village - Page 13 Voting_barCalm Village - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Maycee
Raven Bird
Nathan
Skylar
Iro
Nightmare
Sophia
Damon
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Calm Village

Go down 
+19
Frost
Kilric
Margo
Luka
Kate
Skylar
Fabian
Allison
Kenzie
Damon
Mariah
Nightmare
Nathan
Axal
Raven Bird
Cheyenne
Lyall
Maycee
Lucas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis

Louis

Calm Village - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 am

"well then, why don't i show you something?" he asked, and then he pulled her close. he then kissed her, whom with the best kiss he had ever did to a girl. he kissed her softly, not dirty, but not nerdy. A perfect kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 am

Sophia smiled into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She never dreamed this would happen, not even when she was older then 16.
Back to top Go down
Louis

Louis

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:07 am

Louis smiled also, and then he opened the door of his car, him still locked into the kiss. he then fell back, into the car, dragging the wonderful girl inside. "Might I know your name, Love?" he said, barely being able to say it beetween the breaths od the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 am

"Sophia.," She said in her British accent after he kissed her. She smiled into his kiss as she was laying beside him in his car.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 pm

(Double post cause I wanna and nobody else is posting.)

Sophia put her hands on the side of his face as she got deeper into the kiss. Her dreams have finally came true. "When will I get to meet the other boys?" She asked him as she pulled away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie

Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Kenzie saw foxes come up to the village. Ronnie barked loudly and she pated his head. She turned off the car and opened the door. Ronnie jumped out, but Ken jumped on him so he wouldn't hurt the fox's. She than grabed his leash and snaped it on his collar. She smiled and got off of him and stood up. She than put her hand in the leash loop and watched him stare at the fox's. Kenz than saw a girl come into the village than a boy comeing in. She tilted her head and thought "I guess this is a popular village" She watched them make-out for awile and turned her head. "People" she screamed. Having eough of this couple lovey dovey stuff. She wasn't a romantic, Only because all of her old boyfrinds were complete jerks and used her because she was "Hot"
Back to top Go down
Maycee

Maycee

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Maycee slammed her door shut and walked outside, and sandwhich and a Honest Tea bottle in each hand with her back pack slund over her shoulder. She saw a boy and a girl, make out then tumble into a car and gave disgusted look. "Really? Get a fucking room, morons. And car's don't count." She growled to herself, and flipped her head hair, tilting her chin up and walked down her sidewalk, saying hello to an elderly lady.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Sophia tilted her head as she waited for Louis to answer. She got off of him and jumped out of the car and shook her head. "Boys...," She muttered under her breath as she walked towards a house.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Zayn roared into te village with his motorcycle. He grumbled as he parked next to a bush. He shifted his kickstand down and got off. She took off his sliver and black helmet and shifted his fingers through his hair to make it up again. He flexed his sholders and looked around. He was happy to be away from his fans. They pissed him off sometimes and even thought about quiting the band but the boys wouldn't let him. Zayn saw two sets of couple's doing it and He wided his light brown eye's. He quickly looked away. He yawned as the sun beated down on him. It was hot and he hated the heat. He took off his shirt leaving his white musle tank. He took that off to and put them on his motorcycle. He had on a pair of black shorts with a lot of pockets on them.
Calm Village - Page 13 Images12
(His motorcycle)
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Sophia heard the roar of a motorcycle as she was walking towards a house. She turned to the motorcycle and to her surprise Zayn Malik was the one on it. She held her breath trying not to fangirl. She shook her head and said, "He is not over there, he is just a figment of my imagination.,"
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Zayn kicked the dirt as he looked up and saw a girl staring at him. He cocked his head to the side, giving a cute face before whispering "E'llo" with his british voice. He smiled and leaned on his motor cycle.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Sophia uncovered her eyes and smiled as her said hello to her, "H-H-Hi.," She said in her British accent as she tried not to fangirl, "M-My name is S-S-Sophia, and you a-a-are Z-Z-Zayn." She said with a small smile. "I'm a really big fan of One Direction.," She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Zayn looked at the girl and couldn't help to chuckle. He than said "Well no need to introduce myself" He said and looked around. He than said "well thats me" Than got on his motorcycle and wheeled it with his feet going back and forth infront of her but not enough to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 pm

'What else do I say? How am I supposed to take this moment in?' She thought in her head. She jumped as he started his motorcycle and drove around her. She didn't what else to say. She just stayed silent for a few moments then she said, "Louis is over there.," She said pointing to Louis' car.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Zayn stoped as he heard her say that. "Thats great..." his rispy voise said. He got off his motorcycle and turned it off. He than looked over to where she pointed. "I thought i was alone..." he thought. He got in a fight with his band before he left. He felt her being uncomftbal and said "so you and him?" He asked curious and if they were he had to really leave this part of thr islad.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh, no..," She said with a small smile. "We're just friends.," Sophia soon realized that she had friend-zoned Louis. She shook her head and smiled. "You ain't alone.," She smiled as her British accent took over her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Zayn let out a sigh of relief and looked at her. She didn't really know what she was with him, So that was good enough. He smiled and stretched. He needed to do some stuff, But that could wait he guessed. "So...." he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yeah.," She said awkwardly as she looked at the ground for a few moments. "Is there anything you need to do or want to do?," She said with a small smile on her face.

(Derp)
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Zayn smiled as she asked him. It must have been easy to notice. He says "Well I wanted to get my dog from pet transportion, And get something to food. But its more fun talking to you" He said with a kinds flirt in his british voice.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm

'Asdfghjkl. Is this really happening?' Sophia said in her head. "You know, We can talk on the way to get your dog and get something to eat.," She said with a smile walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Zayn let off a flrty smile before saying "Alright, But we have to take my Motorcycle" He said as she walked up to him. He stared into her brown eyes from a while before backing to his ride. He picked up his extra helmet and held it out a little for her to grab.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Sophia smiled and nodded her head as she carefully got the helmet out of his hands and slipped it on her head. She adjusted it to where she could see. She slid down the covering and held two thumbs smiling at Zayn saying, "I'm ready to rumble!," Her British accent taking over her words as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Zayn couldn't help but laugh when she talked. Than he put on his shirts and sliped the helmet on. Than he got on the bike and turned it on. Than he looked back at her and said "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm

"OK!," Sophia said with a soft mile hoping on the back of his motorcycle, holding onto his waist she waited for him to start going to where he needed.
Back to top Go down
Zayn

Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Zayn smiled as he ppicked his feet up and lifted his hand from the break. He than turned his body around to her. He put her face mask down and said "Hold on tight" He was slowly moving as he turned back around. Than he pressed the gas and the bike rumbled forward and we started going faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Village   Calm Village - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Village
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Breed :: Role Play :: Civilization-
Jump to: